1988 Jeep Cherokee Parts
- AUTO REPAIR
- AUTO BODY
- 1988 Jeep Cherokee Air Intake Parts
- 1988 Jeep Cherokee Emission Control
- 1988 Jeep Cherokee Fuel Delivery
- 1988 Jeep Cherokee A/C and Heating Parts
- 1988 Jeep Cherokee Exhaust Parts
- 1988 Jeep Cherokee Engine Cooling
- 1988 Jeep Cherokee Starting & Charging
- 1988 Jeep Cherokee Ignition Parts
- 1988 Jeep Cherokee Electrical Parts
- 1988 Jeep Cherokee Engine Parts
- 1988 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Parts
- 1988 Jeep Cherokee Driveline & Axles
- 1988 Jeep Cherokee Steering Parts
- 1988 Jeep Cherokee Suspension Parts
- 1988 Jeep Cherokee Brake Parts
- 1988 Jeep Cherokee Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Unwavering commitment to qualityMonroe suspension and brakes that lend you confidence on twisty roads.
- Proven to outlast the competitionBosch spark plugs promote durability and longer life for the best performance.
- Innovations for stunning performanceFram filters are designed to perform under some of the most extreme conditions.
To make sure your vehicle stays in top shape, check its parts for wear and damage at regular intervals and replace them in time. When you are in need of a reliable replacement part for your 1988 Jeep Cherokee to restore it to 'factory like' performance, turn to CARiD's vast selection of premium quality products that includes everything you may need for routine maintenance and major repairs. All 1988 Jeep Cherokee repair parts on offer are designed to provide high quality, performance, and long-lasting service life at an economical price.
- Air Filters & ComponentsExact fit air filters
- AlternatorsAlternator Pulleys, Bearings
- Brake Calipers & ComponentsDisc Brake Calipers, Caliper Pistons
- Brake Lines & HosesLines & Hoses, Connecting Parts
- Catalytic Converters & ComponentsCatalytic Converters, Test Pipes
- Disc Brake PadsBrake Pads, Pad Sets, Pad Shims
- Exhaust Clamps, Hangers, Gaskets & SealsGasket Sets, Flanges
- Fuel TanksFuel Sending Units, Tank Straps
- Mufflers & ResonatorsAluminum & Stainless Mufflers
- Oxygen Sensors & ComponentsHO2S Sensors, Lambda Controls
- Power Steering Pumps, ReservoirsPump Pulleys, Caps & Rebuild Kits
- Power WindowsRe-Power Your Windows
- Radiators & ComponentsRadiator Caps, Drain Petcocks
- Shocks & StrutsShock Absorbers, Strut Assemblies
- Wheel Hubs, Bearings, Seals & ComponentsFront & Rear Hubs, Wheel Bearings
| Posted by Justin | (Broomfield, CO)
Many of my car friends warned me about getting these for reasons like the engine running hotter and rougher instead of smoother due to the increased spark. I, however, believed they'd do my older engine good so I bought a set and paired them with some Taylor racing wires. I saw a noticeable increase in throttle response, start time, idle quality, and maybe a smidgeon of power gain. Overall, way worth the upgrade!