1985 Nissan 300ZX Brake Pads
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake PadsNissan 300ZX 1985, Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads by PowerStop®. Power Stop’s Evolution carbon-ceramic pad formula uses OE positive mold technology to ensure a uniform friction density throughout the pad. This helps control noise and premature...Our price: $36.72 - $38.62$36.72 20% OFF
- EBC® - Greenstuff 2000 Series Front Sport Brake PadsNissan 300ZX 3.0L 1985, Greenstuff 2000 Series Front Sport Brake Pads by EBC®. FMSI : D266. This set of replacement front disc brake pads is engineered for optimum performance on lighter, less powerful vehicles that do not typically travel at...Our price: $84.25$84.25 20% OFF
- EBC® - Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake PadsNissan 300ZX 3.0L 1985, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake Pads by EBC®. FMSI : D266. This set of replacement ceramic front brake pads offers OEM quality fit and operation with the superior stopping power, longer life, reduced brake fade, and...Our price: $91.17$91.17 20% OFF
- HAWK® - OES Front Brake PadsNissan 300ZX Base 1985, OES Front Brake Pads by HAWK®. FMSI: D266. These original equipment spec front brake pads are designed to the precise tolerances of factory parts for proper fit and operation but offer the distinct advantage of ceramic...Our price: $33.80$33.80 20% OFF
- HAWK® - Autocross and Track Compound Rear Brake PadsNissan 300ZX Base 1985, Autocross and Track Compound Rear Brake Pads by HAWK®. FMSI: D272. This is a set of replacement rear brake pads that is designed to be used on the track and on the street where performance vehicles are driven aggressively...Our price: $88.24$88.24 20% OFF
- HAWK® - High Performance Street Brake PadsNissan 300ZX Base 1985, High Performance Street Brake Pads by HAWK®. These are replacement brake pads designed for an aggressive level of street driving with more repetitive, heavy braking. While these pads are made from Ferro-Carbon that was...Our price: $68.17 - $75.19$68.17 20% OFF
- HAWK® - Performance Ceramic Rear Brake PadsNissan 300ZX Base 1985, Performance Ceramic Rear Brake Pads by HAWK®. FMSI: D272. This set of rear brake pads is designed to maximize all the benefits of ceramic construction to create pads that provide a high level of smooth braking power at high...Our price: $70.18$70.18 20% OFF
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsNissan 300ZX 1985, Ceramix Brake Pads by Chrome Brakes®. These replacement brake pads are designed for aggressive street driving, and feature a composite blend of ceramic and metallic materials to achieve the lower dust and longer life of a...Our price: $33.77 - $38.60$33.77 20% OFF
"If you're looking for the best performance out of your brakes, BAER is what you want. Once your receive them like I did, you can see the craftsmanship in these items. The rotors will also be less of an eyesore to anyone who is picky about their car's appearance. I wanted the best rotors for my car, and so far these are holding true to their name."
"I can not express how much better these rotors are compared to other upgraded rotors. These were created for performance but look just as good. I haven't had any issues with excess noise or vibrations that you can get from cheaper crafted rotors. Get these if you want the best of the best."
"The overall pads are superior to the current OEM pads on my 07 Maxima. I feel more confident using this brakes over the previous OEM pads. I think this is an upgrade anyone would appreciate."
"Item was shipped rapidly, and the product is performing well under all conditions. The brakes are smooth and seem to provide better pedal feel when applying my foot to the brake pedal. This purchase was well worth it!"
"The rotors are a great asset to my car. They look great, and I can feel the difference from my other rotors I had on before. I can feel safe when I'm coming to a light stop or a hard stop when someone pulls out in front of me. I would recommend these brakes to anyone who wants to add a little style to their car."