1983 Ford F-150 Performance Suspension
- Skyjacker® Standard Series Lift KitFord F-150 1983, Standard Series Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance,...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation
$330.00from $264.00 - $1,888.02# 17220438
- Superlift® Lift Kit-Suspension w/ShockFord F-150 1983, Lift Kit-Suspension w/Shock by Superlift®. Master Lift Kit; Incl. Coil Springs; Superide Shock Absorber.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle
$374.94from $299.95 - $849.95# 14271563
- Tuff Country® Lift KitFord F-150 4WD 1983, Lift Kit by Tuff Country®. Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension offers a leveling kit for nearly all Dodge Ram 4wd models. These kits are designed to lift only the front of the Ram 2" to make the front level with...Lifts front of Dodge 2" for a level stanceUpper coils spacers maintain a factory ride
$94.78from $75.82 - $1,528.94# 13613115
- Daystar® ComfortRide™ Front Leveling KitFord F-150 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 1983, ComfortRide™ Front Leveling Kit with 2" Body Lift by Daystar®. Pair, with 0.625" Coupler Nuts. Leveling kits are designed bring the vehicle’s front stance up while leaving the rear as it...Polyurethane construction on all spacer pieces provides a cushioning effect and avoids noise, vibration, and harshness created by metal-to-metal contactKit includes all applicable spacers, torsion bar keys, and other related hardware specific to your vehicle design
- ReadyLIFT® Front Leveling KitFord F-150 4WD 1983, Machined Billet Aluminum Front Leveling Kit with 2.0" Body Lift by ReadyLIFT®. Install Time: 1.5-2 hours. Includes: (2) 2.0" front lift CNC machined billet aluminum front coil spring spacers, (2) zinc-plated...
- Tuff Country® Non-Tapered Air Bag AdaptersFord F-150 1983, Non-Tapered Air Bag Adapters by Tuff Country®. The actual adapter height needed may vary from the specific size of the installed suspension lift kit. For example many lift kits will lift the rear of a vehicle less...Lifts front of Dodge 2" for a level stanceUpper coils spacers maintain a factory ride
$48.11from $38.49 - $48.69# 55385119
- Monroe® Sensa-Trac™ Load Adjusting ShockFord F-150 for Towing Hauling 1983, Sensa-Trac™ Load Adjusting Shock by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. These shocks feature position sensitive damping (PSD) and application engineered valving for improved ride and handling, and heavy-gauge...Improves ride and handling and helps maintain ride height when additional weight is loadedAll Weather Fluid reduces friction for smooth piston rod action
$68.70from $54.96 - $91.83# 17914883
- Monroe® Max-Air® Rear Air Adjustable ShockFord F-150 for Towing Hauling 1983, Max-Air® Rear Air Adjustable Shock by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. Upper Mount: Loop Bushing Mount - 0.625" Bushing ID x 1.313" Bushing OAL. Lower Mount: Loop Bushing and Sleeve Mount - 0.48" Sleeve ID...Provide proper vehicle ride height when additional weight is loadedInflates up to 150 psi
- Skyjacker® M95 Performance Monotube ShockFord F-150 1983, M95 Performance Monotube Shock by Skyjacker®. Is the ultimate shock absorber for light trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. This single tube design helps operating temperatures stay cooler under extreme conditions. The high...High Pressure Nitrogen Gas ChargedCustom Tuned for Each Vehicle
- Skyjacker® NITRO N8000 Series ShockFord F-150 1983, NITRO N8000 Series Shock by Skyjacker®. Includes: Red Boot. Shocks are recommended for full-size vehicles and moderate to extreme off-road applications.150 PSI Pressurized Nitrogen GasMulti-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Skyjacker® HYDRO H7000 Series ShockFord F-150 1983, HYDRO H7000 Series Shock by Skyjacker®. Shocks are recommended for multiple shock applications and mild to moderate off-road use.Hydraulic ActionMulti-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Bilstein® 4600 Series ShocksFord F-150 1983, 4600 Series Shock with for Stock Hight Lift by Bilstein®. 1 per Pack. Yellow Paint. Design: 46mm Monotube. BILSTEIN 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height truck,...Monotube gas pressure technologyEasy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required
$76.76from $61.41 - $63.98# 17164778
- Bilstein® 5100 Series ShocksFord F-150 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 1983, 5100 Series Shock by Bilstein®. 1 per Pack. Zinc Plated. Design: 46mm Monotube. BILSTEIN 5100 Series Shock Absorbers are designed specifically to help your lifted truck, Jeep or SUV reach its...Individually engineered for a wide array of specific vehicles and lift combinationsMonotube gas pressure technology
$85.28from $68.22 - $85.30# 17173215
- Belltech® Shocks and StrutsFord F-150 Base / XL 1983, Shocks and Struts for Stock Height by Belltech®. This is oil-filled Street Performance shock absorber with a range of ride height choices. Upon installation, spacers mount below your spring to adjust ride...Oil-filled Street Performance front shock absorberOffers a range of ride height choices
$51.50from $41.20 - $229.59# 42627778
- Monroe® Reflex™ ShockFord F-150 Regular Cab 1983, Reflex™ Shock by Monroe®. 1 Set. Length: 10" Compressed, 14.75" Extended with 4.75" Stroke. Upper Mount: Stem Mount - 2.375" Stem Length x 0.375"-16 Thread Pitch. Lower Mount: Loop Bushing and Sleeve...ASD Technology: provides greater control for handling (only applies to twin tube version)Enhanced stability by reducing body roll rate in evasive maneuvers or tight turns
- Monroe® Gas-Magnum™ ShockFord F-150 1983, Gas-Magnum™ Shock by Monroe®. 1 Set. These shock absorbers are designed specially for vans and pickup trucks. Monroe Gas-Magnum assemblies provide firm control and greater stability without a harsh ride. They...Firm control without a harsh rideTwin-tube Design
$31.46from $25.17 - $37.59# 17913584
- Monroe® Monro-Matic Plus™ ShockFord F-150 1983, Monro-Matic Plus™ Shock by Monroe®. 1 Set. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride comfort...An ideal balance of comfort and control for any driving conditionImproved ride at an economical price
$34.13from $27.30 - $30.94# 17923800
- Rancho® Shock AbsorberFord F-150 1983, Shock Absorber by Rancho®.
$63.74from $50.99 - $110.99# 14173717
- Tuff Country® SX8000 ShockFord F-150 4WD 1983, SX8000 Shock by Tuff Country®, 1 per Pack, 2 per Vehicle. Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension offers a leveling kit for nearly all Dodge Ram 4wd models. These kits are designed to lift only the front of the Ram 2"...Lifts front of Dodge 2" for a level stanceUpper coils spacers maintain a factory ride
$39.96from $31.97 - $34.15# 55385091
- Skyjacker® Softride™ Front Coil SpringsFord F-150 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 1983, Softride™ Front Coil Springs by Skyjacker®. 2 per Pack. These coils are ideal when ride quality is your peak concern. These new coils are engineered to maintain the original ride quality as...Softride™ coils for smooth ride like OEHot wound 5160 material
$205.03from $164.02 - $256.62# 55574632
- Rancho® Coil Spring SetFord F-150 1983, Coil Spring Set by Rancho®. Coil Spring Set; Set Of 2; Front w/4 in. Lift; Black.
- Tuff Country® EZ-Ride Lift KitFord F-150 4WD 1983, EZ-Ride Lift Kit by Tuff Country®. Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension offers a leveling kit for nearly all Dodge Ram 4wd models. These kits are designed to lift only the front of the Ram 2" to make the front level...Lifts front of Dodge 2" for a level stanceUpper coils spacers maintain a factory ride
$148.16from $118.53 - $275.01# 13613111
- Superlift® Coil Spring SetFord F-150 1983, Coil Spring Set by Superlift®. Coil Spring; Set Of 2. These springs are specially designed to exceed original equipment performance. With these springs installed in your ride, you are guaranteed with maximum ride...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle
$92.81from $74.25 - $138.30# 14271556
- Hellwig® Rear Air Spring KitFord F-150 1983, Rear Air Spring Kit for 2"- 4" Lifted Body by Hellwig®. Includes: Air Springs, Brackets, Air Line, Hardware. This is an air spring helper kit designed to transfer weight off lifted leaf springs and maintain a...Set of 2 air helper springs that mount on leaf springs above the axle and to the side of the vehicle frameAdds a combined total of 5,000 pounds of load support and leveling capacity to the rear of your truck
- Hellwig® Pro Series Helper SpringsFord F-150 1983, Pro Series Helper Springs by Hellwig®. Add up to 2500 lbs. carrying capacity. Hammer Tone Powder Coat Finish. This is a set of secondary helper leaf springs. Pro Series adds polyurethane cushioning blocks (sold...Set of secondary leaf springs designed to work with OEM leaf springs and support extra loadsPro Series creates the quietest ride by adding polyurethane cushioning blocks to eliminate rubbing noise between leaf ends
$214.89from $171.91 - $207.82# 45064591
- Hellwig® Load Pro Series Helper SpringsFord F-150 1983, Load Pro Series Helper Springs by Hellwig®. Hellwig offers heavy-duty secondary helper leaf springs designed to take weight off overly compressed OEM leaf springs while restoring comfort and stability to the rear...Secondary leaf springs take weight off overly compressed OEM leaf springsRestore proper ride height, comfort and stability to the rear of your full-size truck or van
$120.93from $96.74 - $133.61# 15600747
- Hellwig® EZ-990 Medium Duty Helper SpringsFord F-150 1983, EZ-990 Medium Duty Helper Springs by Hellwig®. Add up to 2000 lbs. carrying capacity. This is a set of secondary helper leaf springs that adds 2,000 pounds of load support to restore comfort and stability at the...Set of secondary leaf springs designed to work with OEM leaf springs and support extra loadsAdds up to 2,000 pounds of load support and leveling capacity to the rear of your vehicle
- Air Lift® AirCell™ Rear KitFord F-150 1983, AirCell™ Rear Kit by Air Lift®. This is a set of two polyurethane cylinders that serve as secondary rear support springs to maintain ride height and prevent sag on vehicles which carry heavy loads. No adjustment...Set of two overload rear support springs crafted from microcellular polyurethanePrevents vehicle’s main springs from sagging due to constant load compression
- Air Lift® LoadController™ Air Compressor SystemsFord F-150 1983, LoadController™ Air Compressor Systems by Air Lift®. LoadController systems are air compressors that mount permanently on the frame of your vehicle to give you spring inflation pressure wherever you go....Dual-path design compressors allow left- or right-side springs on the same axle to be controlled independently of each otherHeavy-duty strength compressors are recommended for daily or commercial use, run quieter, and provide better filtration
$281.25from $225.00 - $415.00# 9819121
- Air Lift® Load Support Air SpringsFord F-150 1983, Load Support Air Springs by Air Lift®. Load Support Air Springs are sets of two adjustable secondary air springs that help existing springs maintain a level ride, proper handling, and safety when weighed down by...Set of two air bag spring supports designed to work with factory OEM springsPrevents vehicle’s main springs from sagging due to constant load compression
$128.56from $102.85 - $354.00# 9812255
- Air Lift® QuickSHOT™ Compressor SystemFord F-150 1983, QuickSHOT™ Compressor System by Air Lift®. This kit contains an air compressor, lines, hardware, and a 2-gallon auxiliary tank that stores compressed air for faster inflation of springs that raise ride height....2-gallon auxiliary tank stores compressed air for faster inflation of air springsTank can be used with single or dual front/rear Air Lift applications
$643.75from $515.00 - $629.99# 9805236
- Air Lift® SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling SystemFord F-150 1983, SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling System by Air Lift®. This kit includes an air pump, magnetic height sensors, wiring, harnesses, and all hardware needed to inflate or deflate air springs to adjust vehicle ride...Maintains level ride height from front to rearKits are available with single sensors and dual sensors
$515.00from $412.00 - $734.99# 9803381
- Air Lift® Wireless Control SystemFord F-150 1983, Wireless Control System by Air Lift®. These kits include a compact wireless remote control and all the equipment you need to adjust the pressure in two air springs on the same axle. Choose the value-priced Equal...Equal Air Spring Inflation kit contains a standard air compressor that adjusts left and right springs together at the same time to the same pressureSeparate Air Spring Inflation kit contains a heavy duty air compressor with separate lines that allows individual adjustment of left and right springs
$459.38from $367.50 - $524.99# 9807773
- Firestone® Suspension Load Leveling KitFord F-150 1983, Suspension Load Leveling Kit by Firestone®.
$154.23from $123.38 - $365.87# 13327757
- Timbren® Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitFord F-150 1983, Suspension Rubber Helper Spring Kit by Timbren®. Suspension Enhancement System.
- Firestone® Suspension Air Compressor KitFord F-150 1983, Suspension Air Compressor Kit by Firestone®. Standard Duty Air Compressor System.
$340.83from $272.66 - $383.43# 13327754
- Hellwig® Sway BarFord F-150 1983, Sway Bar by Hellwig®. Diameter: 1.125". Each application effectively reduces side-to-side body roll around turns, enhances tire grip, and optimizes vehicle stability at higher speeds. Balanced for neutral steering...Sets of sway bars are tailored for on-road useDesigned to provide optimum performance on lowered vehicles as well as lifted trucks with a higher center of gravity
$227.61from $182.09 - $197.87# 15603531
- Skyjacker® Radius ArmsFord F-150 1983, Radius Arms for 4"-6" Body Lift by Skyjacker®. Skyjacker knows the importance of steering correction after lifting a vehicle and we have an extensive line of steering components to prove it. From drag links to a...Components are custom-made for your specific year, make and model lifted truck or SUVCorrects the relationship between your suspension and steering system
$320.38from $256.30 - $607.73# 16955804
- Warrior® Torque ArmFord F-150 1983, Torque Arm by Warrior®. Torque Barz.
- Skyjacker® Rear Heavy-Duty Add-A-LeafsFord F-150 RWD 1983, Rear Heavy-Duty Add-A-Leafs with 1.5"-2" Rear Body Lift by Skyjacker®. 2 per Pack. Add-A-Leafs offers a diverse selection of front and rear Add-a-Leafs. Skyjacker Add-A-Leafs insert directly into your factory...Insert directly into your factory leaf springProviding lift and added strength
- Skyjacker® Softride Lift KitFord F-150 1983, Softride Lift KitRear by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance,...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation
$121.15from $96.92 - $316.56# 17216738
- Skyjacker® BushingsFord F-150 1983, Bushings by Skyjacker®. Offers replacement polyurethane bushings for all components of your suspension that give you the benefits of OEM rubber construction without the disadvantagesEliminates harsh ride and thunking noise from suspension componentsProudly manufactured in the United States
$49.96from $39.97 - $53.57# 16956429
- Energy Suspension® Hyper-Flex™ System Master SetFord F-150 4.9L / 5.0L 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 1983, Hyper-Flex™ System Master Set by Energy Suspension®. Includes: Radius Arm Bushing, Axle Pivot Bushing, Rear Spring and Shackle Bushing, Body Mounts, Tie Rod End Boots. This is...
$158.91from $127.13 - $131.18# 40011099
- Energy Suspension® Body Cab Mount SetFord F-150 4.9L / 5.0L 1983, Body Cab Mount Set by Energy Suspension®. Upgrade and replace all the rubber mounts and bushings that have become degraded between the cab body and frame of your vehicle with the polyurethane Body Cab...Kit features replacement polyurethane pieces for all original rubber mounts and bushings between your vehicle’s body and frameHigh-density polyurethane construction provides a superior cushioning effect and resists degrading drying up and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
- Energy Suspension® Rear Axle Pivot BushingsFord F-150 4.9L / 5.0L 1983, Rear Axle Pivot Bushings by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings and steel pins designed to exceed factory OEM levels of strength and flexibility at the pivot points...Set of replacement polyurethane rear track arm bushings that reduce play and slack vs. OEM factory bushings where track arms mount to the rear axle of your vehicleRecommended for keeping rear wheels aligned properly on vehicles that have been lowered or fitted with upsized wheels
$22.15from $17.72 - $26.86# 40452104
- Energy Suspension® Front or Rear Sway Bar BushingsFord F-150 4.9L / 5.0L 1983, Front or Rear Sway Bar Bushings by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of 2 replacement polyurethane bushings designed to exceed factory OEM levels of vibration dampening and support at the points where...Set of 2 replacement polyurethane sway bar bushings (designed for front or rear applications) that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinementBushing sets include reinforced, zinc-coated outer steel sleeve brackets for mounting
$24.08from $19.26 - $23.69# 40452063
- Energy Suspension® Radius Strut Arm BushingsFord F-150 4.9L / 5.0L 1983, Radius Strut Arm Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Upgrade and replace degraded rubber bushings that allow strut arm bushing ends to pivot where they mount on both the wheel strut and vehicle chassis....Set includes bushings for radius / strut armsBushings absorb noise and vibration as they allow radius arms to flex and pivot normally at connection points on your vehicle’s suspension and chassis
- Energy Suspension® Rear Leaf Spring BushingsFord F-150 4.9L / 5.0L 1983, Rear Leaf Spring Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Created for vehicles with identical front and rear leaf spring bushing and shackle designs. Upgrade and replace all the rubber bushings that have become...Universal bushing design for vehicles with identical front and rear leaf spring layoutsHigh-density polyurethane construction provides a superior cushioning effect and resists drying up and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
$17.63from $14.10 - $35.65# 40452059
- Daystar® Polyurethane Super KitFord F-150 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 1983, Polyurethane Super Kit by Daystar®. Upgrade and replace all the rubber mounts and bushings that may have become degraded in your vehicle’s suspension with the Polyurethane Super Kit....Kit features replacement polyurethane pieces for all original rubber mounts and bushings in your vehicle’s suspensionHigh-density polyurethane construction provides a superior cushioning effect and resists degrading drying up and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
- Daystar® Polyurethane Bushing KitsFord F-150 1983, Polyurethane Bushing Kits by Daystar®. Daystar offers replacement polyurethane bushings for all components of your suspension that give you the benefits of OEM rubber construction without the disadvantages. A...Set of replacement mounts that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinementApplicable center steel sleeves ensure higher strength and integrity
$19.68from $15.74 - $39.95# 4292335
- Daystar® Polyurethane Sway Bar BushingsFord F-150 1983, Polyurethane Sway Bar Bushings by Daystar®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed to exceed factory OEM levels of vibration dampening and support at the points where your factory sway bar...Reduces play and slack in OEM factory sway bar mounting areas to sharpen handling and steering performanceSet of replacement polyurethane bushings that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinement
$26.25from $21.00 - $28.37# 4291496
- ProRYDE® Control Arm BushingFord F-150 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 1983, Control Arm Bushing by ProRYDE®. liftALIGN Bushing; Adjustable; Install Time 1 Hour; Front.
- Skyjacker® Front Camber/Caster Shim KitFord F-150 1983, Front Camber/Caster Shim Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance,...Alignment kits all reduce or eliminate improper driveline anglesEliminates excess strain, wear, and failure of u-joints and related seals
- Skyjacker® Steering ComponentsFord F-150 1983, Steering Components by Skyjacker®.
$91.10from $72.88 - $324.98# 16966402
- Monroe® Gas-Magnum™ Steering StabilizerFord F-150 1983, Gas-Magnum™ Steering Stabilizer by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. Length: 12.625" Compressed, 21.875" Extended with 9.25" Stroke. Upper Mount: Stem Mount - 2.375" Stem Length x 0.375"-16 Thread Pitch. Lower Mount: Stem...Offers superior comfort and extra control when operating conditions get more demandingStops vibration before it gets to the driver
$37.40from $29.92 - $44.75# 17911600
- Skyjacker® Steering StabilizersFord F-150 1983, Steering Stabilizers by Skyjacker®. Steering Stabilizer A steering stabilizer is a dampening shock for your steering system. It dampens out the harshness of the highway, the ‘shimmy’ from running the additional...Is A Dampening Shock For Steering StabilizerDampens Harshness Of Highway
$62.49from $49.99 - $139.99# 16965807
- Superlift® Pitman ArmFord F-150 1983, Pitman Arm by Superlift®. Steering Pitman Arm; Dropped.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle
- Tuff Country® Pitman ArmFord F-150 4WD 1983, Pitman Arm for 4"-6" Body Lift by Tuff Country®. Pitman and steering arms are recommended for most vehicles lifted 4” and above. Some problems these arms will help to correct are bump steer and a shortened...No Drilling requiredKeep a factory ride
- Rancho® Steering Damper KitFord F-150 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 1983, Steering Damper Kit by Rancho®. Steering Stabilizer; Incl. Brackets/Hardware/Stabilizer Shocks.
$101.24from $80.99 - $197.99# 14173713
- Superlift® Steering Damper KitFord F-150 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 1983, Steering Damper Kit by Superlift®. Steering Stabilizer Complete Kit.
$93.69from $74.95 - $174.95# 14271541
Automatic leveling system adds and releases air to rear bags as needed to level truck when hauling a load. Works great. I'm thinking about trying one modification. I plan to try installing a relay on the power wire to the system and running a light guage wire and switch into the cab. Once a load is added and proper compressor function is achieved. I can cut the power and stop the system from continually releasing air and then adding air again and again. I can't think of another method to achieve this, but I think it will work fine in this manner. Great Buy through CarID. I checked everywhere.
- 1983 Ford F-150 Models
- 1983 Ford F-150 Base Performance Suspension Parts
- 1983 Ford F-150 XL Performance Suspension Parts
- 1983 Ford F-150 XLS Performance Suspension Parts
- 1983 Ford F-150 XLT Performance Suspension Parts