1975 Pontiac Firebird Carpet Mats
- Lloyd® - Ultimat™ Custom Fit Floor Mats Pontiac Firebird 1975, Ultimat™ Custom Fit Floor Mats by Lloyd®. The plush Ultimat was designed specifically for automotive use. After 30 years it is still the best-selling custom fit logo mat in the market. The Ultimat is a deep tuft,...Our price: $115.90$115.9020% OFF
- Lloyd® - LUXE™ Custom Fit Floor Mats Pontiac Firebird 1975, LUXE™ Custom Fit Floor Mats by Lloyd®. These mats are so soft that you will want to drive barefoot, and they make your car feel like a luxurious lounge. An extra thick urethane core provides extra cushioning and insulates...Our price: $199.00$199.0020% OFF
- Lloyd® - TruBerber™ Custom Fit Floor Mats Pontiac Firebird 1975, TruBerber™ Custom Fit Mats by Lloyd®. This carpet makes stains disappear. It is inspired by mats made by the Berber tribe in North Africa. The way they use complementary colored yarns in a large, nubby texture is applied...Our price: $139.90$139.9020% OFF
- Lloyd® - Velourtex™ Custom Fit Floor Mats Pontiac Firebird 1975, Velourtex™ Custom Fit Floor Mats by Lloyd®. The Velourtex mats have the same basic multilayer structure as Lloyd's most luxurious mats. The multilayer design provides stiffness, a moisture barrier, strength and the...Our price: $99.90$99.9020% OFF
- Lloyd® - Classic Loop™ Custom Fit Floor MatsPontiac Firebird 1975, Classic Loop™ Custom Fit Floor Mats by Lloyd®. These economically-priced custom fit floor mats are extremely fade-, stain- and soil-resistant. The low, dense loop pile fabric is backed by Lloyd’s signature TractionBac...Our price: $79.90$79.9020% OFF
Posted by Thomas N.
"Not much to say. They fit perfectly and are of a much higher quality than I expected. I want them for my other car, but the carpet is already so trashed it seems pointless. I will definitely get a set for my next car."
Posted by Randy V.
"Just what I expected and quick."
Posted by Neal Y.
" I was very pleased with the fit and appearance."
Posted by Jeffrey H.
"Expected a little higher quality for the price. Thinner and more plastic than rubbery. Fits nicely, but not perfectly... "
Posted by Jim H.
"I thought the color would be closer to the original since you advertise the products to be OEM quality. Pontiac only had 1 shade of gray for 2001. Other than that, the floor mats are nice."