1971 Chevy Corvette Spark Plugs
- Champion® - Spark Plug SetChevy Corvette 1971, Spark Plug Set by Champion®, 4 Piece Set, Gap: 0.036. Designed and manufactured to meet or exceed OE standards and specifications, these spark plugs by Champion ensure fast engine start-up and smooth acceleration. The...Our price: $11.94 - $14.61$11.94 20% OFF
- NGK® - Spark PlugChevy Corvette 1971, Spark Plug by NGK®, 1 Piece. With a solid copper core, triple-gasket sealing, corrosion resistant plating, cold-rolled threads, and corrugated ribs, these products provide a powerful spark for reliable performance, while...Our price: $2.86 - $10.45$2.86 20% OFF
- Autolite® - Spark Plug SetChevy Corvette 1971, Spark Plug Set by Autolite®, 4 Piece Set, Gap: 0.035. These spark plugs by Autolite are specially designed and manufactured to ensure quick starts, dependable performance, and smooth acceleration. The products are made of...Our price: $17.94 - $34.40$17.94 20% OFF
- Motorcraft® - Spark PlugChevy Corvette 1971, Spark Plug by Motorcraft®, 1 Piece. Gap: .035. If you need to replace your worn-out spark plugs, Motorcraft is the way to go. Engineered specifically for your vehicle, their high melting point provides outstanding resistance...Our price: $2.93 - $4.66$2.93 20% OFF
- Denso® - Spark PlugChevy Corvette 1971, Spark Plug by Denso®, 1 Piece. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas...Our price: $2.62 - $11.91$2.62 20% OFF
Posted by Julian M A.
"Replaced plugs in my 2006 Tahoe 4.8L after 160,000 miles. Best average mileage computer reading, when new was 18.5 mpg, was at 17.8 before plug change. Pulstars are now at 19.8 mpg, and I still have to replace plug wires. That is a 11% gain over worn out plugs and 7% over mileage when new. These plugs work. Will pay for themselves in less than a year because of the miles I drive, and I will be putting them in the 2007 Dodge Ram."
Posted by Mark B.
"The plugs were a direct match for my vehicle - CARiD matched the part perfectly. I'm not sure if I notice any gains in horsepower or MPG, but it was time to change my spark plugs. Satisfied customer."
Posted by Robert L.
"Good spark plug, checked the gap, put them in."
Posted by Aaron F.
Posted by Aaron F.
"Good product, noticed a difference."