HF 1055 1000W Inverter with 55A Charger by Xantrex®. If you are looking for an affordable, easy to install and use Inverter/Charger, the Freedom HF1800 should be your first choice. With modified sine wave output, Freedom HF 1000 and 1800 Inverter/Chargers are designed to run entertainment systems and small appliances in smaller boats, RV's, and trucks. The Freedom HF 1800 is compliant with KKK-A-1822 standard for use in EMS applications
- Designed to power demanding loads such as microwave ovens, TVs, DVD players, small appliances and other electronic equipment
- Removable digital display to provide system status
- Automatic three-stage battery charger
- Designed to be hardwired using a terminal strip, or by connecting AC through GFCI receptacles (included)
- Built-in 30A relay to automatically transfer between inverter power and incoming AC utility power
- Battery over-voltage and under-voltage protection
- Over-temperature shutdown
- Automatic overload protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Ground-fault protection
- ETL listed for use in mobile RV and marine applications
The Freedom HF inverter/charger is available in two sizes: 1000W with a 20A charger and 1800W with a 40A charger. Both Freedom HF models are designed for demanding marine and RV conditions. Temperature-controlled multistage charging ensures that your batteries are recharged safely and efficiently. Both models include an automatic transfer switch and a detachable digital remote control panel display that provides precise system information and can be mounted wherever you require the information.
Xantrex Technology® is a world leader in the development, manufacturing and marketing of advanced power electronic products and systems for the mobile power markets. With more than three decades of design, engineering and manufacturing experience backed by Schneider Electric’s global infrastructure, Xantrex power solutions offer an enviable mix of advanced technology and unmatched bankability.