Since the beginning, Orion has been all about High Performance Car Audio and Hardcore Attitude… Attitude that is being hammered into the DNA of every piece of industrial-strength Orion Car Audio equipment, and the players that use and abuse it, the bass heads and boulevard bullies who will testify that the baddest car and the loudest system ride on the same chassis – theirs! SPL competitors, world champions, hot rodders, urban cruisers, and the ones that just want to have fun alike are motivated to roll with the bullet proof performance and legendary muscle that is Orion Car Audio.
MD Audio Engineering was founded in Miami, FL, as a private company in 2011 by the owner of a very large and well-known car audio products distributor and manufacturer. This company has been known through the years and in the industry as the pivot or pioneer company for the transformation of the car audio market in South America. For manufacturing products that are at very competitive prices and a much higher quality and efficiency for supporting the great and extreme use of the car audio in these countries.
The founder and currently CEO of the company was graduated as an Electronic Engineer in the 80s but has been a car audio SPL competitor here, in the US and South American countries, from a very young age, which led him to become, as mentioned above, a distributor of many of the brands that are currently in the market. As a Car Audio passionate himself and competitor from the 80s when Orion was the best car audio brand in the industry, he saw the Orion brand's full potential and capacity and wants to retake it to those days with modern technology and the best school knowledge, that is the feedback of the consumers and the advice of the installers, engineers, and manufacturers of today car audio products. The company focus is to transform and take Orion to be the brand that is fully affordable, reliable, and modern for all those who want to have a car audio product in their car and expect to get the best of it. From the entry level every day user to the most extreme competitor on all categories.
Below are instructions for exchanging MD Audio Engineering product covered by warranty. Orion recommends you to replace the warranted product at the store or dealer where you purchased it; this is usually the fastest way to get a replacement. For MD Audio Engineering products that were installed in your vehicle by a MD Audio Engineering authorized retailer, you MUST contact an authorized dealer for warranty coverage and it must be re-installed by professionals as stated in the warranty terms.
For a list of authorized dealers in your area please use Orion Store Locator, by entering your zip code.
Instructions for Returning Warranted Product for Exchange:
1. You must call Customer Service to request a Return Authorization ("RMA"). All returns and exchanges must be accompanied by an RMA number in order to be processed properly. If your shipment arrives without an RMA number, your warranty claim will be delayed. You must include your RMA number on the outside of the package (written legibly). Orion must receive your return package within 90 days from the date you submit your RMA request. Please retain the RMA number for your records.
Important - Print and complete the Warranty Return Form in full.
2. You are responsible for return shipping costs. You may use your preferred carrier. Orion recommends that you use a traceable method of shipment. If your shipment is lost for any reason and you do not have proof of delivery, you will not receive a replacement. You must include your RMA number on the outside of the package.
3. Pack your return carefully. The package you return to the company must include all items from your original purchase, including the main unit and all accessories. In addition you must also include a copy of your original proof of purchase. Please note you will be responsible for the cost of any missing items.
4. Non-Warranty Returns - For inquiries regarding out of warranty products, please contact customer service.
5. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for your exchange to be processed.
Charges and fees:
You are responsible for return shipping and missing parts charges. MD Audio Engineering will be responsible for shipping the product back to you.
For any additional questions, please contact Customer Service via email or phone.