Universal UltraMat Heat and Sound Barrier Square Style Pro Kit by Zirgo®. UltraMat performance packs are designed to save you time and money by getting you the correct amount of UltraMat each and every time. Each square is around 12" x 12" (30cm x 30cm) and is ideal for hard to reach areas like doors, floor boards, trunks, inside roofs, and much more! Can be layered for extra performance. UltraMat reduces road noise while reflecting heat at the same time. The Micro-Ceramic & InfraRed Reflecting Resin compounds utilize the dynamics of thermal radiance in your favor to reflect infrared energy, keeping you warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. The AirGap™ deadens sound vibrations for a much more relaxing ride that's easier on the ears, too!
|Reduces Road Noise: Yes|
|Reflects Thermal Energy: Yes|
|Increases HVAC Efficiency: Yes|
|Enhances Sound Systems: Yes|
|AirGap™ Technology: Yes|
|Sheet Size: 12" x 12" (30cm x 30cm)|
|Limited Lifetime Warranty|
- 5 Sheets = 1 Door
- 20 Sheets = 1 Floor
- 10 Sheets = 1 Trunk
- Roller Material: POM (Polyoxymethylene)
- Roller Diameter: 1.5"
- Roller Width: 1 3/8"
- Handle Material: POM (Polyoxymethylene)
- Roller Great for Smoothing Wrinkles & Uneven Surfaces
- Roller Use on Installation of Sound & Heat Barrier Material
- Roller Only Requires Moderate Pressure to Roll Smooth
- Roller Uses: Interior (dash, firewall, floor, roof); Doors (skin, frame, trim); Trunk and Hood
- Seam Tape Works Great For Taping Seams
- Seam Tape Provides A Reflective Heat Barrier
- Seam Tape Material: Foil with Acrylic Adhesive System
- Seam Tape Works Well In Warm And Cold Weather
- Seam Tape Flame Retardant: Yes
- Seam Tape Width: 2 Inches
- Seam Tape Sold: Individually as Rolls
- Seam Tape Roll Length: 56 Feet
- Seam Tape Installation: Self-Adhesive
- Detailed Instructions
At Zirgo®, it’s all about keeping it cool. The company is a leader in a wide array of automotive cooling solutions, including electric fans, temperature control kits, switch sensors, electric fan relay kits, coolant additives, and more! Find Zirgo fans and many other products you need to deliver cool air to your ride!
Zirgo® is a subsidiary of the Zirgo International group, a leading manufacturer of automotive parts and accessories. Zirgo is committed to bringing its customers the ultimate in air conditioning and engine cooling technologies, manufacturing top of the line air conditioning systems, fan shrouds, cooling fans, overflow tanks, temperature switches, etc. Its products are made from corrosion-resistant materials, and are CAD engineered for long-term durability and effortless installation. Designed with customer in mind, Zirgo products will keep your vehicle warmer in winter and cooler in summer year in, year out.