Universal LoadStop Brackets by Yakima®. Provide stable secure transport on your crossbars for ladders, lumber, canoe gunwales, or anything with a square corner with Yakima LoadStop Brackets. Made of rigid plastic for strong bracing, these brackets are also resilient enough to protect delicate surfaces. They attach quickly and easily to Yakima round crossbars, and come in a set of 4.
- L-shaped brackets both support the load and prevent lateral movement with grippy ribbed surfaces
- Ideal for transporting ladders, lumber, canoes on the gunwales, or anything with a square corner
- Holds thicker loads with a higher vertical edge
- Rigid enough to brace yet resilient enough to protect delicate surfaces
- Made of strong, durable, resilient, and heat and chemical resistant Hytrel
- Attaches quickly and easily to Yakima round crossbars
- Secure the load to the roof rack with Yakima RipCords or Heavy-Duty Straps (sold separately)
- Secure the ends of the load to your vehicle with Yakima Bow/Stern Tie-Downs (sold separately)
- Comes with instructions
- Limited lifetime warranty
Securely attaching cargo to roof rack crossbars to prevent vertical movement is usually not difficult, but preventing lateral (side-to-side) movement of cargo while underway can be a problem, particularly if that cargo is lengthy and slides easily on the crossbars. You can try to be creative and wedge something in there for stability…or you can do it the right way with Yakima LoadStop Brackets.
These sturdy L-shaped brackets clamp rigidly to Yakima round crossbars, so they can support cargo and prevent lateral movement at the same time. In fact, they have a higher vertical edge to hold thicker loads. Manufactured from Hytrel, a thermoplastic elastomer that is strong and durable as well as heat and chemical resistant, these brackets are rigid enough to brace objects while being resilient enough to protect
Yakima® Products, of Beaverton, Oregon is one of the world's largest manufacturers of cargo and recreational equipment carrying solutions. Founded 40 years ago in its namesake city, Yakima's guiding principle is that gear should be carried on the outside of the vehicle to make room for more friends inside. To achieve that goal the company makes roof rack systems for any style roof, and an array of roof rack, receiver hitch, trunk lid and hatch, and trailer mounted carriers. Yakima's designers and engineers are outdoor enthusiasts, campers, and travelers just like you, and they listen and learn what other enthusiasts need and want while participating in those activities. The combination of their own personal experience with that of other enthusiasts enables them to create the finest carriers and accessories for bicycles, watercraft, skis & snowboards, and cargo & camping. Yakima products are manufactured using the highest quality materials and the best engineering practices, and Yakima is so confident that you'll be completely satisfied with your purchase that they're backed by a "Love It Till You Leave It" lifetime warranty.