Freedom SW2024 24V Inverter Charger by Xantrex®. Designed for a variety of mobile applications such as commercial, emergency and recreational vehicles, marine vessels, construction and other heavy duty applications. The Freedom SW offers Series and Parallel stacking capability to enable twice-the-rated output and operation of 240 VAC applications respectively. Compatible with optional accessories such as the System Control Panel and the Automatic Generator Start. The NEW Freedom SW 24 VDC inverter/charger is packed with features and it is one of the most advanced inverter/chargers in the market today. The Freedom SW features premium sine wave output with high surge capability and temperature compensated, power factor corrected, multi-stage charging to meet power needs of demanding loads including inductive motor loads
- Pure sine wave output
- Parallel stacking capability to double the inverter power output
- Series stacking capability enables operation of 240 VAC applications
- Advanced configuration options for customized applications (A System Control Panel is required for all system configuration and setup)
- Built-in transfer switch automatically transfers between inverter power and incoming AC power
- Power factor corrected, multi-stage charger for fast, efficient charging
- Temperature compensated charging for a vareity of climate conditions
- Ignition lockout feature helps prevent unnecessary battery drain when the alternator is not providing power (When used with the remote panel)
- Wide operating temperature range
- Conformal coated circuit boards for humid environments
- Dual input/Dual output AC interface (3000W model)
- Compatible with the Xantrex Automatic Generator Start (Sold separately Part# 809-0915)
- Meets CSA, UL458 (with marine supplement), ABYC and FCC Part 15, Class B requirements
- Battery over-voltage and under-voltage protection
- Over-temperature shutdown
- Automatic overload protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Integrated, resettable AC breakers
The Freedom SW inverter/charger provides utility grade AC power to operate commonly used AC-powered electronics such as plasma television sets, microwaves, entertainment systems, computers, printers, power tools, refrigerators and much more.
Available in two 24 VDC models, the Freedom SW offers SERIES and PARALLEL stacking capability to enable twice-the-rated output and operation of 240 VAC applications respectively. Both models are compatible with optional accessories such as the System Control Panel and the Automatic Generator Start.
Xantrex Technology® is a world leader in the development, manufacturing and marketing of advanced power electronic products and systems for the mobile power markets. With more than three decades of design, engineering and manufacturing experience backed by Schneider Electric’s global infrastructure, Xantrex power solutions offer an enviable mix of advanced technology and unmatched bankability.