Front Flexline Kit (220-12168) by Wilwood®. Wilwood’s stainless steel braided Flexline Kits are manufactured to high quality standards. These premium grade flexline kits have been designed for application specific kits. Wilwood highly recommends using these top quality flexlines as replacement for the OE rubber hoses.
- When choosing a flexline kit for your brake kit, take into consideration brake kit part number (only numbers).
- This Flex line kit will fit the Brake kit # 140-1016, 140-1017, 140-10219, 140-10510, 140-10920, 140-10996, 140-11071, 140-11072, 140-11811, 140-11812, 140-12271, 140-12535, 140-12637, 140-12638, 140-12724, 140-12947, 140-13144, 140-13202, 140-13203, 140-13343, 140-13344, 140-13630, 140-13653, 140-13654, 140-13655, 140-4307, 140-7675, 140-9803, 140-9804
|Chassis Fitting: -3 to 3/8-24 IF or7/16-24 IF|
|Inlet Fitting: -3 Female|
|Inlet Fitting Angle: Straight|
|Caliper Fit Angle: 45 Degree|
|Caliper Fit Thread: 1/8-27 NPT|
|Line Length: 18"|
|Outlet Fitting: -3 Female|
|Outlet Fitting Angle: Straight|
- Stainless Steel Braided Sleeving
- Improves your vehicle's handling
- Designed for perfect fit and function
- All required fittings are included
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
The steel braided brake lines are constructed to improve braking performance by reducing the expansion of hoses under pressure, thus preventing their stretching and ensuring longer life. The factory rubber hoses tend to flex and swell under pressure created by the hydraulic fluid, and as a result, lose their firmness and reaction. Unlike your old rubber hoses, the Steel Braided Brake Lines by Wilwood ensure maximum braking performance by eliminating brake hose expansion. Using this kit, you get full brake power, firmer response, and better control.
Wilwood® Engineering designs and manufactures high-performance disc brake systems. Since founding in 1977, Wilwood has developed a substantial matrix of brake components and engineering techniques that allow us to quickly and reliably create brake systems for almost any application. Their core ability is the rapid development of custom engineered brake systems using a combination of off-the-shelf and custom components. In addition to designing and manufacturing brakes for all types of competitive motor sports, Wilwood also manufactures brake systems and components for agricultural equipment, industrial applications, utility vehicles, snowmobiles, quads, motorcycles and military vehicles.