Subaru Legacy GT 2009, Sway Bar Kit by Whiteline®. Engineered to 'Activate More Grip', sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway. By reducing body roll, lateral loads are spread more evenly across the tires thereby increasing cornering grip and improving outright performance. This Whiteline 33mm 4 point adjustable sway bar = more grip = better handling = outright performance - it's the best dollar for dollar handling improvement you can make to your vehicle. In fact, benefits extend to improvements in handling, safety and tyre wear without affecting ride quality or comfort.
|Sway Bar Type: Heavy Duty Blade|
|Sway Bar Adjustable: 2-Point Adjustable (Front), 2-Point Adjustable (Rear)|
|Sway Bar Diameter: 0.87" (Front), 0.79" (Rear)|
- Precision engineered for your vehicle
- Tested to outperform all comparable products on the market
- Made from premium materials to endure years of abuse
- Improves your vehicle's handling
- Designed for perfect fit and function
- Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (Part Number BSF30Z)
- Rear Sway Bar (Part Number BSR39Z)
- Front Sway Bar Link Kit (Part Number KLC139)
- Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (Part Number KLC144)
Whiteline® is a leading global manufacturer of replacement and performance suspension components for daily drivers, street performance or motorsport vehicles. The company utilizes a variety of advanced methods and data recording tools to guarantee that the parts operate as a complete set which is adjusted to provide superior handling outcome. Whiteline carries an exhaustive line of sway bars, caster kits, strut and chassis bracing, and many other products that ensure maximum handling precision and outright driving performance.