Sportsman Black Powder Coat Grille Guard (40-1665) by Westin®. Material: Mild Steel. The Sportsman Grille Guard sets the standard for grille guards. Its rugged one-piece fully welded construction provides real protection and solid strength. Made in mild steel with black powder coat finish.
- Tow Hooks Must be Removed
- May interfere with front parking sensors
- Full front protection
- Thick rubber pads line uprights
- Hood protected by extra center bar
- Center crossbars made in 1.5" diameter tubing
- Headlight area guards made in 1.5" diameter tubing
- Removable headlight area cross bars for easy headlight access
- Mounts up to 4 auxiliary lights across center channel
- Made in mild steel with a black powder coat finish
- Application specific mounting kit included
- No-drill easy installation
- 5-year warranty
The impression of power that the Sportsman Grille Guard gives is a very effective road-clearing device. When people look in their rearview mirror and see your Sportsman Grille Guard approach they are very likely to move over and leave the road free for you. If you leave the road and drive through brush and bushes, the Sportsman Grille Guard offers real protection for the front of your car. If nature comes onto the road, and you hit a deer, the Grille Guard saves your front from damage and your wallet from being robbed. This is a stylish grille guard that offers real protection for the most vulnerable parts of your vehicle front. Make it yours today! Add a set of Westin’s Driving Lights for a complete customized look.
Westin® Automotive Products, has been in business as a manufacturer of premium quality truck and SUV accessories for more than 30 years. The company offers a complete line of Step-Up Products in a broad range of materials. Westin is famous for its Grille Guards, offering eight different styles in different finishes and materials, all at very competitive prices. The corporate headquarters is Located in Irwindale, California. Westin's corporate facility houses executive staff, accounting and the sales & marketing department.
The manufacturing facility is located in St. James, Minnesota, employing more than 245 people and running 2 shifts all year round.