6-71 Street Polished Supercharger Kit (7588P) by Weiand®. Weiand’s 6-71 kits are the ultimate statement of power and looks. Pull into the local cruise-in or drag strip with one of these sticking through the hood and you will get noticed. They’re not for the meek however - these supercharger kits are designed to generate 50%+ more horsepower and torque across the RPM range! Weiand’s 6-71 blower kits are equipped with exclusive two lobe rotors for maximum boost at lower RPMs. All feature a new case, end-plates, manifold and snout. Billet belt tensioner components and V-belt pulleys round out the package to give you everything necessary for installation. Kits are engineered to produce 10-12 lbs of boost on small blocks and 5-7 lbs of boost on big blocks but are a simple pulley change away from pump gas or hard core racing.
- Not compatible with Mercruiser, OMC or Volvo Penta accessory drives and requires short water pump and 2 "V" pulley
- Weiand does not recommend using a supercharger with a Gilmer-toothed belt and pop-off valve in an enclosed engine compartment. There is a high risk of explosion in the event of a backfire.
- Recommend use double keyed crankshaft and double keyed, steel, SFI approved balancer
|Blower Size: 6-71|
|Supercharger Drive Pulley: 8 MM|
- Long Nose
- 3" Gilmer Drive Belt
- 8.5% Underdriven Drive Ratio w/ Included Pulley Set
- Satin Finish
- Develop 550+ Horsepower out of a mild 454 Chevy
- Instant, full-time power every time you hit the throttle
- Substantially increases torque
- Blower assembly
- Drive snout
Innovation is what launched the Weiand Company® and keeps it going today. Weiand Company is no stranger to performance aftermarket, it's a pioneer in the development and manufacture of the first ever aluminum intake and since the 1930s it has been building superior parts to help street and strip gearheads, marine customers and speed fanatics make more power they have to get more air into the engine. This has made Weiand Company a brand of choice. In response to a need for better manifold technology, Weiand Company has made premium intake manifolds and superchargers that reflect its out-of-the-box thinking in design and engineering, resulting in improved efficiency, performance and lifespan.