6-71 Street Supercharger Kit (7588) by Weiand®. Weiand Pro-Street superchargers represent a significant leap in technology for obtaining substantial performance gains, while maintaining drive ability and reliability.
- Not compatible with Mercruiser, OMC or Volvo Penta accessory drives and requires short water pump and 2 "V" pulley
- Weiand does not recommend using a supercharger with a Gilmer-toothed belt and pop-off valve in an enclosed engine compartment. There is a high risk of explosion in the event of a backfire.
- Recommend use double keyed crankshaft and double keyed, steel, SFI approved balancer
|Blower Size: 6-71|
|Supercharger Drive Pulley: 8 MM|
- Long Nose
- 3" Gilmer Drive Belt
- 8.5% Underdriven Drive Ratio w/ Included Pulley Set
- Satin Finish
- Develop 550+ Horsepower out of a mild 454 Chevy
- Instant, full-time power every time you hit the throttle
- Substantially increases torque
- Blower assembly
- Drive snout
Weiand is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by Weiand are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. Weiand does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, Weiand is the name you can trust.
Innovation is what launched the Weiand Company® and keeps it going today. Weiand Company is no stranger to performance aftermarket, it's a pioneer in the development and manufacture of the first ever aluminum intake and since the 1930s it has been building superior parts to help street and strip gearheads, marine customers and speed fanatics make more power they have to get more air into the engine. This has made Weiand Company a brand of choice. In response to a need for better manifold technology, Weiand Company has made premium intake manifolds and superchargers that reflect its out-of-the-box thinking in design and engineering, resulting in improved efficiency, performance and lifespan.