Universal Ultra™ Catalytic Converter by Walker®. Converter Configuration: Universal Fit. Catalytic Converter Body Shape: Large Oval. Without Air Tube. Catalytic Converter Overall Length: 18". The Right converter, the Right choice. Universal fit units may require modifications to install. 5-year / 50,000 Miles Warranty on Structural Components and 25,000 Miles Warranty on Exhaust Emission.
- To ensure precise fit, please check catalytic converter shape, length and inlet diameter: the latter should match your exhaust pipe diameter
- Installation may involve welding and cutting
- This is a Federal (EPA) compliant part, legal for use on vehicles built to meet Federal EPA standards ONLY. It is NOT legal for installation on vehicles required to meet CARB standards and/or registered in California and other states following CARB standards, including NY and ME
|Catalytic Series: Ultra™|
|Converter Configuration: Universal Fit|
|Converter Body Material: Stainless Steel|
|Catalytic Converter Substrate Material: Ceramic|
|Catalytic Converter Body Shape: Large Oval|
|Connection Type: Pipe|
|Inlet Connection Type: Pipe Connection|
|Outlet Connection Type: Pipe Connection|
|Inlet Quantity: 1|
|Outlet Quantity: 1|
|Inlet Diameter Designation: Inside Diameter|
|Outlet Diameter Designation: Inside Diameter|
|Catalytic Converter Body Height: 4.5"|
|Catalytic Converter Width: 7.5"|
|Catalytic Converter Body Length: 13"|
|Catalytic Converter Overall Length: 18"|
|Air Tube: No|
|Catalytic Converter Oxygen Sensor Location: Post Catalytic Converter|
|Maximum Engine Size: 5.9L|
|Maximum Test Weight: 8500 lbs|
- High precious metal load and high technology washcoat for premium performance
- Stainless steel body and aluminized body and pipe heat shields for durability
- Emission Warranty: 25,000 Miles (40,000 Kilometers)
- Structural Warranty: 5 Years / 50,000 Miles (80,000 Kilometers)
- Designed for use on OBDII (1996 and newer) vehicles
- Meets EPA emissions requirements
For safety and legal reasons, a faulty catalytic converter can’t be ignored. By transforming toxic gases into less harmful compounds, the catalytic converter does the important job of limiting emissions. If you are looking for a quality universal fit catalytic converter, you can rely on Walker as it has vast experience in manufacturing emission control devices. Walker produced crankcase emissions control equipment in the early 1960s and, working closely with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), produced the 1st universal aftermarket catalytic converter in 1978.
Unlike the direct fit catalytic converters that come ready to install and are designed to fit your specific make and model with no alterations, the universal fit catalytic converters may require cutting, welding, and other modifications to complete installation. This catalytic Converter is backed by 5 years/50,000 miles catalytic performance and structural integrity warranty.
Walker® is the world's leading manufacturer of automotive exhaust systems and emission control products for the replacement and OE markets. It offers complete engine-to-tailpipe exhaust solutions and exploits modern emission control technologies that fully satisfy the needs of the automotive industry. Walker has introduced a long line of innovations that revolutionized the market and set new standards for quality and durability. The louvered tube, stainless steel muffler, and forerunners of today's catalytic converters were the industry 'firsts' developed by Walker. It is also the first aftermarket manufacturer that offered a Limited Lifetime Warranty for the professional installer. Walker®, an industry leader in emissions control products, offers a complete line-up to meet all customer needs! World-class, engine-to-tailpipe exhaust solutions for domestic and import vehicles. Walker has everything from brackets and hangers, to clamps and gaskets - all the accessories you need to do the complete exhaust job. Walker is your one-stop exhaust shop, offering a full line of accessories.