CVT Silver Metallic Wheels by Vossen®. The CVT is monoblock directional wheel, with which Vossen revisits the beginning of it's directions movement. It is available in tinted gloss black, a darker counterpart to the original silver metallic game-changer. Like many other Vossen wheels, it can be customized to fit virtually any 5-lug bolt pattern and is available in a variety of offset to ensure an ideal fit for almost any car found on the road. In addition to basic finishes, the wheel can be painted to order in one of 8 colors from Vossen's collection for the perfect match with the exterior of your vehicle.
|Lip Size, Concavity, and overall Appearance, may vary depending on Vehicle and Wheel Size|
|Once Tires are mounted onto Wheels, the wheels become Non-Returnable|
|Feel free to contact our dedicated Wheel & Tire team with any questions|
- Designed to impress and inspire with a staggering design and a rich look
- Complement and accentuates the aesthetics of your prized possession
- Classic monoblock design, lightweight yet sturdy construction
- Offer cutting-edge performance that every driver will appreciate
- Lifetime Warranty on Wheel Structure
Pioneer of the concave, staggered trend, the CV Series employs a low-pressure casting process and offers classic monoblock constructions. The first-rate wheels of this series also boast a luxury design that will elevate the look of your vehicle to incredible heights and set it apart from the pack. They are constructed from leading-industry materials for an exceptionally strong construction without compromising function. Developed with performance in mind using the latest in computer engineering, the wheels ensure dependable and effective operation mile after mile.
Regardless of what styles or sizes you're interested in, the one thing you can depend on to come with every wheels or wheels and tires order is the best buying experience in the business. From fitment help from our in-house wheel experts to shipping packages certified by UPS, we'll take care of you and your order every step of the way. We know how much of a financial investment you're making in a set of wheels or wheels and tires, and in return we'll deliver service and product that is second to none.
- Dedicated Wheel ExpertsOur in-house Wheel Team is always on hand to assist you with any questions
- Guaranteed FitmentYour new wheel and tire package will perfectly fit your car - guaranteed by CARiD
- Wheel & Tire PackagesSave your precious time and money by ordering a complete wheel and tire set
- State-of-the-Art EquipmentWe use advanced Hunter® equipment to ensure damage-free mounting & accurate balancing
- TPMS SensorsTPMS sensors purchased as part of a package are installed at no additional charge
- Free Mounting & BalancingOrder a wheel & tire package and get professional mounting and balancing for free
- Free Nitrogen InflationNitrogen inflation increases tire life & fuel economy. With us, you get it free of charge
- Free Installation KitYour new wheels will come with all hardware needed for hassle-free installation (where applicable)
We take pride in our fitment information and don't take our fitment guarantee lightly. You can depend on the fitment advice from our professionals because they have decades of knowledge and experience to draw from. Research the brands of equipment we use and the wheel accessories we offer and you'll find they're the finest in the industry, because we want you to have the best. The combination of products and services we provide cannot be matched, especially by a local tire store.
Vossen Wheels has been making aftermarket wheels since the mid-1980s, always striving to provide the best quality, the best service and the best designs in the business. The passion for wheels and the experience in design and advanced manufacturing the company has gathered over the years, has enabled Vossen Wheels to produce some of the most innovative and advanced wheels in the vehicle aftermarket business. The strict adherence to the highest quality standards allows the company to provide an industry-leading five-year warranty on workmanship and a lifetime warranty on the wheel structure.