Volvo V90 Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C & Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
- Beck Arnley®Direct Ignition CoilDirect Ignition Coil by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...Provides excellent starting connectionEngineered from premium materials$19.44 - $240.30
- Walker®Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Walker®. With their extensive selection of accessories and hardware for the exhaust system, Walker will provide you with everything needed to do the complete exhaust job. When you choose Walker accessories, you get...Makes installation quick and easyOptimal OE-style fit and quality$26.15 - $298.01
- Bosch®Mass Air Flow SensorMass Air Flow Sensor by Bosch®. It's all a question of the right mixture. If your mass air flow sensor needs replacement, it pays off to rely on a premium quality Bosch mass air flow sensor. It guarantees optimum performance and long...OE Technology provides the correct function and calibration to ensure trouble-free operation and emission compliance100% new product; not remanufactured$52.35 - $440.18
- STA-BIL®360 Performance™ Fuel Treatment and StabilizerUniversal 360 Performance™ Fuel Treatment and Stabilizer by STA-BIL®. New STA-BIL 360° PERFORMANCE™ is the only fuel treatment to emit a revolutionary vapor that rises above the fuel line to protect your engine where others...Helps prevent corrosion above and below the fuel line – where no other additive can!Ultimate protection against Ethanol blended fuels$3.49 - $14.54
- Haynes Manuals®Automotive Body Repair and Painting TechbookUniversal Automotive Body Repair and Painting Techbook by Haynes Manuals®. Format: Paperback. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers...Made with the utmost care for your specific year, make, and modelDesigned to provide the exact copy of the original manual$23.32
- Dr. Beasley's®Clay Kit (PK15)Clay Kit by Dr. Beasley's®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...Lifts and removes contaminants without agitationGreat for any ceramic coated vehicle, including SiO2 and TiO2 coatings$52.97
- BBB Industries®Premium Remanufactured StarterPremium Remanufactured Starter by BBB Industries®. BBB Industries® remanufactured starters meet or exceed OE standards because they're remanufactured using processes similar to the way new starters are made. Components are gauged,...Developed with modern technology and innovationMeticulously Tested for the ultimate in quality$15.45 - $187.45
- Mevotech®Supreme™ Control ArmSupreme™ Control Arm by Mevotech®. Designed to increase friction amount between the tire and road surface for an effective steering ability and better handling, this control arm provides firm connection point between the body of the...Eliminates uneven steering, squeaking noise, and excessive tire wearAllocates vehicle body weight to the tire for vehicle stability and alignment$15.68 - $255.07
- Wagner®Brake RotorBrake Rotor by Wagner®. Wagner Brake premium rotors are engineered, tested and certified to perform safely and effectively on today's vehicles.Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) bag reduces rotor prep & saves installation timeSmooth surface finish provides less pad break-in time$10.28 - $946.44
- WIX®Oil Filter (WL10241)Oil Filter by WIX®. Oil is the life-blood of an engine, which means the oil filter should never be taken for granted, especially in harsh heavy-duty environments. The small price maintenance teams must pay for premium filters is well...Filters oil by trapping particles from entering the engineHighly durable and reliable$10.92
- Walker®Quiet-Flow Muffler AssemblyQuiet-Flow Muffler Assembly by Walker®. Together with delivering OE-style sound, the Quiet-Flow Muffler features 100% structural stainless steel construction that resists rust three times longer than aluminized mufflers offered by...Designed for OE equivalent sound and precision fitSpun-locked heads for a proper resistance to backfire$30.04 - $484.24
- Four Seasons®Radiator FanRadiator Fan by Four Seasons®. All products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of car parts experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$32.67 - $649.56
- Airtex®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Airtex®. This electric fuel pump is engineered by a recognized OEM supplier utilizing the latest advancements in fuel delivery technology. Advanced materials, improved brushes and commutators, and other enhanced...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsFactory-like fit, function, and dependability$19.98 - $416.26
- Beck Arnley®Outer Tie Rod EndOuter Tie Rod End by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...Always OE form, fit and functionQuality materials and processes insure a durable product$11.35 - $162.74
- Centric®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Centric®. Replace a worn or noisy wheel hub with one designed for your specific application. Manufactured using OE quality components, Centric hubs are available for driven and non-driven applications...100% OE quality componentsExacting fit and function$29.79 - $356.87
- Professional Parts Sweden®Windshield Washer PumpWindshield Washer Pump by Professional Parts Sweden®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured...Expected to provide seamless service for yearsDesigned with breakthrough technology$7.54 - $16.58
- APDI®A/C CondenserA/C Condenser by APDI®. The condenser is part of the A/C system. It receives the hot, high-pressure gaseous refrigerant from the compressor and cools it to a warm liquid state, although still under high pressure. The condenser is...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$36.83 - $422.91
- MTC®Transmission MountTransmission Mount by MTC®. Do you feel shaking or shuddering when you engage the clutch; hear grinding noise when you shift gears? Does your engine race without an increase in road speed? You’re in need of clutch/transmission...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$2.95 - $143.28
- NGK®V-Power™ Spark PlugV-Power™ Spark Plug by NGK®. NGK manufactures all types of spark plugs and glow plugs featuring the latest in technology. These spark plugs feature a V-groove center and concave ground electrode that lowers ignition system voltage...Lowers ignition system voltage requirementsGreater ignitability and performance over conventional spark plugs$1.06 - $4.35
- Aceon®Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Aceon®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials...Designed to provide long-lasting service lifeMade utilizing state-of-the-art equipment$9.81 - $56.43
- FRAM®Extra Guard™ Flexible Panel Air FilterExtra Guard™ Flexible Panel Air Filter by FRAM®. Designed and constructed with advanced features to capture and hold more dirt. Increased durability is achieved because of the heavier filter screen that extends into urethane to...Provides better air filtration for improved performancePrevents damaging particles from entering your engine$3.92 - $50.14
- Lucas Oil®Fuel TreatmentUniversal Fuel Treatment by Lucas Oil®. Lucas Fuel Treatment is formulated for both gasoline and diesel engines, carbureted or fuel injected. It gives your fuel system what it really needs - a blend of super slick oils and additives...A great tune-up in a bottleCleans and lubricates the fuel system$4.26 - $29.24
- Haynes Manuals®Automotive Brake TechbookUniversal Automotive Brake Techbook by Haynes Manuals®. Format: Paperback. With a Haynes Techbook, you can do it yourself… from simple maintenance to basic repairs. Haynes writes every book based on a complete teardown of the vehicle....Step-by-step proceduresEasy-to-follow photos$22.48 - $23.32
- Mothers®California Gold™ 16 oz. Car Wash (05600)California Gold™ 16 oz. Car Wash by Mothers®. Mothers created Car Wash with a careful balance of powerful cleaning and exacting care. Now you can wash your car thoroughly while protecting your wax. It’s not just about...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$4.07
- ACDelco®Professional™ AlternatorProfessional™ Alternator by ACDelco®. Thoroughly tested and backed by competitive warranty coverage, ACDelco Professional NEW Alternators – for GM and non-GM vehicles – are manufactured using ISO Quality Standards. ACDelco...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$13.84 - $496.51
- ACDelco®Professional™ Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyProfessional™ Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional Upper Control Arms are a high-quality replacement for your worn Original Equipment. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco...Painted arms prevent corrosionDesigned to deliver trouble-free, consistent performance$14.20 - $406.18
- Wagner®ThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Brake PadsThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Brake Pads by Wagner®. Quieter braking, superior stopping power under any conditions, and long pad life – that's what you get with these one-piece brake pads with Integrally Molded Sound Insulators (IMI)....Proprietary friction formulations provide quiet operation, unmatched braking performance, and less dustThe Dynamic Noise Absorption (DNA) technology targets and absorbs vibration at the point of contact for less noise$9.88 - $55.20
- Genuine®Oil CoolerOil Cooler by Genuine®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out...OE quality fluids from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$62.64 - $1,269.63
- Bosal®Catalytic Converter and Pipe AssemblyCatalytic Converter and Pipe Assembly by Bosal®. If you’re in need of a replacement catalytic converter, you can’t do better than Bosal. They’re a leading supplier to vehicle manufacturers and use advanced manufacturing techniques...Constructed to meet your vehicle’s specific emissions requirementsRadial flow concept allows for an even distribution of the gas flow in the converter for the optimal conversion of harmful gases$80.75 - $857.03
- Dorman®Coolant Thermostat HousingCoolant Thermostat Housing by Dorman®. Re-engineered to address common failure points in the original equipment, Dorman’s Engine Coolant Thermostat Housing has improved durability and resistance. It withstands the extreme changes in...Direct replacement for a proper fit every timeHoses slide on for easy installation+1$1.41 - $448.80
A member of Freightliner's Severe Duty range, the 114SD provides features unusual for a heavy-duty truck. Relatively small for the truck of its class, the Freightliner 114SD is really strong, its gross vehicle weight rating is 91,000 lbs. The model is powered by a 12.8L Detroit DD13 motor that can produce 350 hp in the base and three versions of Cummins engines that develop up to 450 hp are available as options. The 114SD features the under-step selective catalytic reduction aftertreatment system that decreases nitrogen oxides and particulate matter according to EPA 2010. Besides, this system allows to increase fuel efficiency due to decreased stress on the motor and fewer active regenerations. The Freightliner 114SD is very maneuverable thanks to up to 50 degree wheel cut.
The range of available gearboxes is really wide, intended to meet even the most exacting needs. It includes 7 manual transmissions (from 7 and up to 18 speeds), 3 automated manual ones (with 10 and 18 speeds) and 2 automatic gearboxes (Allison 3000 and 4000 Series). As for the cab of the 114SD, it is made from corrosion-resistant steel-reinforced aluminum featuring Henrob rivets and welded construction. There are three configurations of the cabin offered – Day Cab (114”), Extended Cab (140”) and Crew Cab (162”, available only with set-back axle). The truck is available with a number of options for the specific regional configuration, though numerous Freightliner 114SD accessories and parts allow you to make your dependable truck uniquely your own.
Any configuration of the 114SD comes well-equipped. Such features as the 60-gallon cylindrical fuel tank, halogen composite headlights with bezels, black trimmed primary mirrors and bumper, ergonomic wing dashboard, front grille with signature styling, 63" x 14" rear window, front and rear axles rated at 12,000 lbs and 40,000 respectively are offered as standard ones. The list of optional features is much wider. It includes bridge formula bumpers, bright accented front grille, engine air intake pre-cleaner, 3 batteries mounted under the cab, a number of aluminum fuel tanks, expanded dashboard, single, tandem, tridem or pusher drive axles, and a range of suspensions, power plants and transmissions. However, you can always make this list even wider with Freightliner 114SD parts & accessories. Right on this webpage you can find the complete collection of premium Freightliner 114SD accessories and parts that will meet your expectations concerning quality and durability.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 10, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Lines?Hydraulic brake lines and hoses aren’t something most people think about when it comes to vehicle maintenance. That’s understandable, considering automakers...
- August 09, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Calipers?Brake calipers, found only on disc brake systems, house pistons which use the force of hydraulic brake fluid to stop the vehicle. More specifically, those pistons...
- August 08, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Vehicle's Springs?The springs on your vehicle are an integral part of its suspension system. Not only do springs keep all four corners suspended at a pre-determined, level ride height,...
- August 03, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Alternator?Bolted to an engine block and powered by a belt-driven pulley, an alternator is in motion whenever the engine is running. Essentially, a vehicle`s battery is tasked...
- August 01, 2018When Is It Time to Replace My Fuel Filter?Odds are if you’ve come to our website, you know the value of good vehicle maintenance. We’d also bet you perform certain maintenance items more frequently than...
- July 23, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Air Filter?You likely know that today�s automobile engines run on an air/fuel mixture that is precisely metered for optimum combustion, power, and fuel efficiency. But did you...
- July 17, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Engine Accessory...As their name suggests, accessory belts take rotational power from the engine�s spinning crankshaft and transfer it to various pumps that run devices and accessories...
- July 11, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Suspension Bushings?Maybe you remember being pushed along in a wheelbarrow during childhood. The ride was bone-jarring - even with an air-filled rubber tire cushioning against the rough...
- July 06, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Engine Timing Belt?A timing belt is a toothed belt made of reinforced rubber that rides on sprocket wheels. Driven by the engine's crankshaft pulley, a timing belt provides rotational...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle's springs. If these control devices weren't part of the...
- July 04, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Spark Plugs?Spark plugs are a key ingredient of gasoline engines when it comes to serving up a dish of solid power. More specifically, they conduct electricity derived from the...
- June 25, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Cabin Air Filter?If you own a car or truck built since the early 1990s, the HVAC (heating, venting & air conditioning) system which provides heated and cooled air to the vehicle’s...