Volvo V90 Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C & Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
- Denso®Double Platinum™ Spark PlugDouble Platinum™ Spark Plug by Denso®. Denso Double Platinum plug features platinum on both the center and ground electrodes. This precious metal fights corrosion and erosion, ensuring superior spark performance and maximum spark plug...1.1 mm platinum center electrodeTitanium-enhanced alloy ground electrode$5.21 - $6.64
- ACDelco®Professional™ Oxygen SensorProfessional™ Oxygen Sensor by ACDelco®. If your O2 Sensor is not functioning properly, you are robbing yourself of performance and costing yourself money at the gas pump. Let ACDelco’s Professional Oxygen Sensors help. You can find...ACDelco Professional Oxygen Sensors earn the name ACDelco by being put through a variety of tests, often under extreme and unusual conditionsCustomers can receive better gas mileage with a properly working oxygen sensor$17.14 - $226.04
- Spectra Premium®Mass Air Flow SensorMass Air Flow Sensor by Spectra Premium®. Spectra Premium’s complete line of new Mass Air Flow Sensors, featuring Ceramic PC boards to ensure premium performance and durability. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product...Provide more consistent voltage to eliminate engine rough idle problemsPlatinum connector threads reduce the number of connection points for faster reaction to change$39.43 - $1,129.41
- Beck Arnley®Premium Antifreeze/CoolantPremium Antifreeze/Coolant by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$13.46 - $27.83
- Access Tools®Car Opening Manual (MS)Universal Car Opening Manual by Access Tools®. The Access Tools Car Opening Manual contains over 600 pages of step-by-step directions, pictures, and a diagram for virtually every vehicle since 1979. This manual covers cars, SUVs, and...More detailed than other manuals on the marketThe most valuable component of Access Tools kits$49.95
- Mothers®Interior Cloth/Vinyl KitInterior Cloth/Vinyl Kit by Mothers®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$4.30 - $9.69
- Quality-Built®AlternatorAlternator by Quality-Built®. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality Built alternator. These alternators are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard achievable for...Designed specifically for the high demands of professional installersSelect components and advanced manufacturing techniques provide unparalleled performance and reliability$9.94 - $1,884.51
- Mevotech®Ball JointBall Joint by Mevotech®. Experience improved ride comfort and smooth handling with the replacement Mevotech ball joints. They grip the control arm better and guarantee worry-free performance even during sudden turns and acceleration....Knurling on the outer housing of the ball joint makes for a better grip with the control armDesigned to improve the vehicle's cornering stability$5.44 - $110.73
- Centric®Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPosi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric®. These pads are manufactured using the positive molding process to assure consistent friction material density throughout the pad for excellent braking performance and extended pad...Stable friction performance across a wide temperature rangeLongest wearing most advanced material available$15.50 - $90.50
- Genuine®Oil Filter KitOil Filter Kit by Genuine®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running...$5.79 - $132.28
- Bosal®Exhaust MufflerExhaust Muffler by Bosal®. This product is constructed by one of the leading OE suppliers to provide OE-style performance and maintain a factory-like sound. The direct-fit configuration allows for easy, bolt-on installation with no...Aluminized steel construction for maximum durabilityOne Piece interior to end cap construction to reduce flex and stand up to vehicle vibration$28.92 - $352.35
- GMB®Engine Cooling Water PumpEngine Cooling Water Pump by GMB®. GMB proudly announces that all principal component parts are designed, manufactured and tested in house, such as bearings, impellers, mechanical seal kits and housings. Integration of these parts...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$13.01 - $737.57
- Hastings®Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Hastings®. This filter is designed to protect fuel system components, such as injection pumps and injectors, from damaging contaminants, including water, bacteria, non-combustible materials, wax, and tar-like...Meets or exceeds all filtration requirements of the applicationExtends fuel system component life$1.53 - $57.35
- Atlantic Automotive®Remanufactured Rack and Pinion AssemblyRemanufactured Rack and Pinion Assembly by Atlantic Automotive®. If you're striving to restore smooth and predictable steering of your vehicle, this high-quality replacement steering part is just the ticket. It is manufactured from...Perfect solution to get your smooth, responsive steering backDesigned to replace your malfunctioning steering components$103.73 - $995.28
- First Equipment Quality®Wheel HubWheel Hub by First Equipment Quality®. Put your wheel hub back to its to optimum condition with this top-notch replacement bearing component that will let your rim turn freely again. Replace your worn out or severely damaged bearing...Replaces your worn out or damaged factory partAllows your wheel to turn freely with minimal friction$18.67 - $308.34
- ACDelco®Professional™ Windshield Washer PumpProfessional™ Windshield Washer Pump by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Full line of 12-volt pumps available for comprehensive vehicle coverageNo cam to align or other fittings required$8.25 - $31.70
- Spectra Premium®A/C CondenserA/C Condenser by Spectra Premium®. With this high-quality Spectra Premium A/C condenser, you can easily fix your vehicle properly and have money left in your pocket. It's designed to look and fit just like the original part and provide...Drop in fit for easy installationBuilt to meet or exceed manufacturer's specifications$48.41 - $336.46
- FRAM®Automatic Transmission FilterAutomatic Transmission Filter by FRAM®. Keep the vital components of your automatic transmission well supplied with clean transmission fluid with a FRAM automatic transmission filter. FRAM filters trap even the smallest particles of...Prevents abrasives and other harmful contaminants from circulating throughout the transmissionMade of high quality material$3.47 - $117.35
- Delphi®Ignition CoilIgnition Coil by Delphi®. Help ensure fast starts, consistent engine performance and optimized fuel efficiency with Delphi ignition coils. Delphi makes more than 10 million ignition coils for North America each year, and each one is...Designed and endurance tested to resist the common stresses that cause failureEfficient coil design that ensures the power in the coil has a streamlined path to the spark plug$13.89 - $207.73
- NTK®Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by NTK®. This product is designed to improve engine efficiency and fuel mileage, while reducing emissions and extending catalyst life. The oxygen sensor is made of premium quality material and extensively tested during...Increases vehicle fuel economy and engine performance while decreasing vehicle exhaust emissionsDirect replacement$11.91 - $176.84
- Cardone®Mass Air Flow SensorMass Air Flow Sensor by Cardone®. MAF Sensors precisely track O.E. output curves and maintain spec tolerances to ensure accurate scan tool readings for proper operation. 100% resolder of critical components ensures superior electrical...100% resolder of critical components ensures superior electrical connections, no intermittent failures and longer product lifeAll modules are 100% tested with automated computerized test equipment to ensure functionality and reliable$27.73 - $434.83
- Lucas Oil®Octane BoosterUniversal Octane Booster by Lucas Oil®. Lucas Motorcycle Octane Booster - A Real Octane Booster! Tested and proven to deliver three times more boost than most other brands. Lucas Motorcycle Octane Booster is a GENUINE Performance...Safe for turbos, oxygen sensors and catalytic convertersSuitable for use in fuel injected and carbureted engines$3.22 - $7.47
- CarTech®Linda Vaughn: The First Lady of Motorsports (CT555)Universal Linda Vaughn: The First Lady of Motorsports by CarTech®. Linda Vaughn: The First Lady of Motorsports is the most comprehensive gathering of imagery ever assembled on Linda Vaughn. Whether you are simply a fan of Linda or a...Crafted with the finest workmanshipOffered at a reasonable price$25.04
- Dr. Beasley's®Interior Detailing PrescriptionInterior Detailing Prescription by Dr. Beasley's®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$79.99 - $118.40
- Bosch®StarterStarter by Bosch®. Whether new or remanufactured, Bosch starters are 100% factory tested to ensure reliable cranking and starting performance under the most extreme operating conditions. Built for precision fit, Bosch starters are the...Designed to withstand the harshest environmentsProvides balanced high speed torque for maximum performance and dependability$36.47 - $705.18
- Sachs®Super Touring™ Shock and StrutSuper Touring™ Shock and Strut by Sachs®.SACHS shock absorbers distinguish themselves through original equipment quality and innovative technology. They provide performance and dynamics, ensuring perfect road grip and cornering...$18.36 - $626.68
- Power Stop®Z16 Clean Ride Ceramic Brake PadsZ16 Clean Ride Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop®. Power Stop brake pads are engineered for noise free braking with dual rubber backed shims that offer 6 times more noise reduction than plain steel shims. The pad surfaces are thermal...Evolution ceramic low dust formula for superior braking power and cleaner wheelsThe pad surfaces are thermal scorched for a fast break-in$24.60 - $77.88
- Genuine®Crankshaft SealCrankshaft Seal by Genuine®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running...$6.86 - $411.16
- Bosal®Exhaust Resonator and Pipe AssemblyExhaust Resonator and Pipe Assembly by Bosal®. This product is constructed by one of the leading OE suppliers to provide OE-style performance and maintain a factory-like sound. The direct-fit configuration allows for easy, bolt-on...Aluminized steel construction for maximum durabilityOne Piece interior to end cap construction to reduce flex and stand up to vehicle vibration$38.05 - $316.75
- MotoRad®ThermostatThermostat by MotoRad®. State-of-the-art equipment, strict quality control, and functional testing to each thermostat ensure customers that they can trust the high quality product used in their vehicle.Offer precise pressure controlEnsure the proper fit$1.57 - $908.59
A member of Freightliner's Severe Duty range, the 114SD provides features unusual for a heavy-duty truck. Relatively small for the truck of its class, the Freightliner 114SD is really strong, its gross vehicle weight rating is 91,000 lbs. The model is powered by a 12.8L Detroit DD13 motor that can produce 350 hp in the base and three versions of Cummins engines that develop up to 450 hp are available as options. The 114SD features the under-step selective catalytic reduction aftertreatment system that decreases nitrogen oxides and particulate matter according to EPA 2010. Besides, this system allows to increase fuel efficiency due to decreased stress on the motor and fewer active regenerations. The Freightliner 114SD is very maneuverable thanks to up to 50 degree wheel cut.
The range of available gearboxes is really wide, intended to meet even the most exacting needs. It includes 7 manual transmissions (from 7 and up to 18 speeds), 3 automated manual ones (with 10 and 18 speeds) and 2 automatic gearboxes (Allison 3000 and 4000 Series). As for the cab of the 114SD, it is made from corrosion-resistant steel-reinforced aluminum featuring Henrob rivets and welded construction. There are three configurations of the cabin offered – Day Cab (114”), Extended Cab (140”) and Crew Cab (162”, available only with set-back axle). The truck is available with a number of options for the specific regional configuration, though numerous Freightliner 114SD accessories and parts allow you to make your dependable truck uniquely your own.
Any configuration of the 114SD comes well-equipped. Such features as the 60-gallon cylindrical fuel tank, halogen composite headlights with bezels, black trimmed primary mirrors and bumper, ergonomic wing dashboard, front grille with signature styling, 63" x 14" rear window, front and rear axles rated at 12,000 lbs and 40,000 respectively are offered as standard ones. The list of optional features is much wider. It includes bridge formula bumpers, bright accented front grille, engine air intake pre-cleaner, 3 batteries mounted under the cab, a number of aluminum fuel tanks, expanded dashboard, single, tandem, tridem or pusher drive axles, and a range of suspensions, power plants and transmissions. However, you can always make this list even wider with Freightliner 114SD parts & accessories. Right on this webpage you can find the complete collection of premium Freightliner 114SD accessories and parts that will meet your expectations concerning quality and durability.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 10, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Lines?Hydraulic brake lines and hoses aren’t something most people think about when it comes to vehicle maintenance. That’s understandable, considering automakers...
- August 09, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Calipers?Brake calipers, found only on disc brake systems, house pistons which use the force of hydraulic brake fluid to stop the vehicle. More specifically, those pistons...
- August 08, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Vehicle's Springs?The springs on your vehicle are an integral part of its suspension system. Not only do springs keep all four corners suspended at a pre-determined, level ride height,...
- August 03, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Alternator?Bolted to an engine block and powered by a belt-driven pulley, an alternator is in motion whenever the engine is running. Essentially, a vehicle`s battery is tasked...
- August 01, 2018When Is It Time to Replace My Fuel Filter?Odds are if you’ve come to our website, you know the value of good vehicle maintenance. We’d also bet you perform certain maintenance items more frequently than...
- July 23, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Air Filter?You likely know that today`s automobile engines run on an air/fuel mixture that is precisely metered for optimum combustion, power, and fuel efficiency. But did you...
- July 17, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Engine Accessory...As their name suggests, accessory belts take rotational power from the engine`s spinning crankshaft and transfer it to various pumps that run devices and accessories...
- July 11, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Suspension Bushings?Maybe you remember being pushed along in a wheelbarrow during childhood. The ride was bone-jarring - even with an air-filled rubber tire cushioning against the rough...
- July 06, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Engine Timing Belt?A timing belt is a toothed belt made of reinforced rubber that rides on sprocket wheels. Driven by the engine`s crankshaft pulley, a timing belt provides rotational...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- July 04, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Spark Plugs?Spark plugs are a key ingredient of gasoline engines when it comes to serving up a dish of solid power. More specifically, they conduct electricity derived from the...
- June 25, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Cabin Air Filter?If you own a car or truck built since the early 1990s, the HVAC (heating, venting & air conditioning) system which provides heated and cooled air to the vehicle’s...