Volkswagen Eos Suspension Parts
- Shocks & Struts
- Coil Springs & Components
- Leaf Springs & Components
- Air Suspension & Components
- Control Arms, Suspension Rods & Components
- Sway Bars & Components
- Ball Joints & Components
- Torsion Bars & Components
- Panhard Bars & Components
- Shock & Strut Mounts & Hardware
- Steering Dampers & Stabilizers
- Steering Knuckles, Spindles & Components
- Steering Rack & Pinion
- Suspension Bushings
- Alignment Kits & Components
- Suspension System Lubricants
- Suspension & Steering Service Tools
- Monroe®Econo-Matic™ Complete Strut AssembliesEcono-Matic™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. This ready-to-install complete strut assembly includes everything needed for strut replacement in an affordable, fully-assembled unit. You save time because spring compression is not...Economical replacement alternative helping to ensure a complete repairHelps reduce installation time$51.50 - $142.68
- Bilstein®B4 Series Replacement Shocks and StrutsB4 Series Replacement Shocks and Struts by Bilstein®. BILSTEIN has a legendary reputation for providing original equipment components to many of the world’s finest vehicle manufacturers. The BILSTEIN B4 Series provides the same OEM...Constant damping characteristics under any loadConsistent performance and handling give the vehicle a new car feel every time$27.52 - $616.45
- SenSen®Shocks and StrutsShocks and Struts by SenSen®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by SenSen features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$12.18 - $82.35
- Monroe®OE Spectrum™ Shocks and StrutsOE Spectrum™ Shocks and Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OE Spectrum shocks utilize OE valving technologies like...Provide unprecedented handling precision and controlNitrogen gas charged$13.80 - $337.04
- Beck Arnley®Suspension Ball JointSuspension Ball Joint by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...Helps to correct wheel alignment, preventing premature tire wearEliminates suspension noise and improves chassis performance$11.74 - $96.62
- OSC Automotive®Strut and Coil Spring AssemblyStrut and Coil Spring Assembly by OSC Automotive®. OSC has designed its “QWIK-FIT” Strut Assemblies for quick & easy installation, no need to take apart the original strut assembly. Your customers can – save time & increase their...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$46.65 - $189.47
- LESJOFORS®Coil SpringsCoil Springs by LESJOFORS®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out to the...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$24.81 - $220.00
- ACDelco®Advantage™ Ball Joint AssemblyAdvantage™ Ball Joint Assembly by ACDelco®. ACDelco Advantage Ball Joints feature a forged, CNC-machined shell, corrosion-resistant coating and metal-on-metal or full synthetic bearings. The design provides reduced end play and...Forged, CNC-machined shell leads to high-quality, precision-made performance and additional strengthCorrosion-resistant coating for long life$7.67 - $66.36
- Gabriel®Ultra™ Premium Shock AbsorberUltra™ Premium Shock Absorber by Gabriel®. Gabriel® Ultra™ shocks and struts for today’s vehicles are in a class of their own. Ultras are precision engineered with exclusive G-Force™ Technology for quicker response, longer...Infinitely variable damping for on-demand control on all road conditionsG-Force technology for quicker response, improved product life and consistent, reliable ride control$18.00 - $247.30
- Mevotech®Ball JointBall Joint by Mevotech®. Experience improved ride comfort and smooth handling with the replacement Mevotech ball joints. They grip the control arm better and guarantee worry-free performance even during sudden turns and acceleration....Knurling on the outer housing of the ball joint makes for a better grip with the control armDesigned to improve the vehicle's cornering stability$5.33 - $108.60
- Monroe®Quick-Strut™ Complete Strut AssembliesQuick-Strut™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. This innovative replacement strut comes complete and ready to install. All of the most common wear parts are included so you’ll not only save installation time, your vehicle’s...Preassembled and ready to installSaves time and increases your safety – no need to disassemble components and compress the coil spring$60.58 - $317.71
- OSC Automotive®Shock AbsorberShock Absorber by OSC Automotive®. Affordable solution to a better ride. OSC struts and shock absorbers are a premium quality affordable solution to OE replacements. This ensures every strut and shock absorber will fit the first time,...Twin-Tube DesignNitrogen Gas Charge$16.13 - $70.53
- MOOG®Strut and Coil Spring AssemblyStrut and Coil Spring Assembly by MOOG®. The Complete Strut Assemblies feature a superior design and construction over the OE design. Highlighting the assembly is the Triple Piston Rod Seal. The outer wiper seal cleans the piston rod,...Coil spring is engineered for long term, consistent performancePremium coating is applied for optimal corrosion resistance$63.36 - $171.02
- KYB®Excel-G™ Shock and StrutExcel-G™ Shock and Strut by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for things like...KYB recommended OEM replacement shock for domestic carsSpecifically calibrated to help restore the original handling and control characteristics$16.18 - $167.96
- Unity Automotive®Complete Strut AssemblyComplete Strut Assembly by Unity Automotive®. Unity’s priority has been to make the highest quality strut assembly available on the market. In order to achieve that goal, they have spent years researching the common problems with the...The polymorphic grease used inside bearing plates are tested from -50 degrees Celsius to 120 degrees CelsiusPlastic components all tested for proper hardness levels$37.82 - $489.61
- FCS®Bare Shocks and StrutsBare Shocks and Struts by FCS®. FCS bare shocks and struts are engineered to restore your vehicle's handling and control. Monotube shock absorbers are also ideal as an upgrade from OE twin-tubes. Twin-tube shocks, struts, and cartridges...The DT and DG Series is the replacement for an OE monotube designAutomatically adjusts to driving conditions$11.58 - $65.23
- Sachs®Super Touring™ Shock and StrutSuper Touring™ Shock and Strut by Sachs®.SACHS shock absorbers distinguish themselves through original equipment quality and innovative technology. They provide performance and dynamics, ensuring perfect road grip and cornering...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$18.00 - $614.63
- SenSen®Speedy Strut™ Complete Strut AssemblySpeedy Strut™ Complete Strut Assembly by SenSen®. To restore your vehicle's factory ride height and handling, go for this ready-to-install SpeedyStrut assembly. All components, including OE grade coil springs, strut mounts with...Designed to restore a vehicle's original ride, handling and controlMeets or exceeds OE quality and standards$44.78 - $162.14
- Mega Automotive®Shock AbsorberShock Absorber by Mega Automotive®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading...Expertly Crafted from the highest grade materialsOE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturers$14.39 - $54.96
- MOOG®R-Series™ Control ArmR-Series™ Control Arm by MOOG®. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and longer-lasting bushings from MOOG that effectively absorb substantial loads and are less prone to splitting or cracking with age than your stock...Easy to installRestores like-new steering and handling$12.24 - $1,615.77
- MOOG®R-Series™ Trailing ArmR-Series™ Trailing Arm by MOOG®. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and longer-lasting bushings from MOOG that effectively absorb substantial loads and are less prone to splitting or cracking with age than your stock...Easy to installRestores like-new steering and handling$14.99 - $114.42
- Dorman®Control ArmsControl Arms by Dorman®. If you are searching for a quality control arm, this product is the way to go. Featuring a sturdy construction and quality tested for trouble-free performance, the control arm ensures a smooth ride, directional...Direct OEM replacementAllows the wheels to lift and descend when hitting bumps or other road imperfections$14.07 - $232.44
- Dorman®Lateral LinksLateral Links by Dorman®. Restore a smooth ride, directional stability, and agile handling with Dorman’s suspension components. Their tough rubber construction ensures durability.Direct replacement for a trouble-free installationBushings included for a complete installation, saving time and labor$11.37 - $123.32
- Dorman®Trailing ArmsTrailing Arms by Dorman®. Rigorously tested for sustained, secure performance by a team of product and quality engineers, Dorman’s Suspension Trailing Arm is designed for passenger safety. The industry-leading evaluation process...Bushings included for a complete installation, saving time and laborDirect replacement for a trouble-free installation$12.07 - $208.16
- Mevotech®Original Grade™ Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyOriginal Grade™ Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Mevotech®. The primary function of a control arm is to provide the connection point between the body of the vehicle and wheel. This allows the wheel to move up and down while the...Eliminates uneven steering, squeaking noise, and excessive tire wearAllocates vehicle body weight to the tire for vehicle stability and alignment$15.17 - $144.89
- Mevotech®Original Grade™ Lateral LinkOriginal Grade™ Lateral Link by Mevotech®. Don’t just repair or replace worn components – bolster them with Mevotech parts. Put through rigorous testing that goes above and beyond the industry standards, Mevotech replacement...Corrosion resistant surface treatment prevents the build up of rust for longer service lifeBuilt to match or go beyond OE standards$14.44 - $42.55
- Mevotech®Supreme™ Control ArmSupreme™ Control Arm by Mevotech®. Designed to increase friction amount between the tire and road surface for an effective steering ability and better handling, this control arm provides firm connection point between the body of the...Eliminates uneven steering, squeaking noise, and excessive tire wearAllocates vehicle body weight to the tire for vehicle stability and alignment$15.38 - $250.17
- Mevotech®Supreme™ Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblySupreme™ Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Mevotech®. The primary function of a control arm is to provide the connection point between the body of the vehicle and wheel. This allows the wheel to move up and down while the body...Over-Built with sintered metal-to-metal technology for added endurance and durabilityBuilt with thicker material for increased strength$21.72 - $321.34
- Mevotech®Supreme™ Lateral LinkSupreme™ Lateral Link by Mevotech®. Don’t just repair or replace worn components – bolster them with Mevotech parts. Put through rigorous testing that goes above and beyond the industry standards, Mevotech replacement parts...Corrosion resistant surface treatment prevents the build up of rust for longer service lifeBuilt to match or go beyond OE standards$19.40 - $207.19
- Mevotech®Supreme™ Trailing ArmSupreme™ Trailing Arm by Mevotech®. Designed to increase friction amount between the tire and road surface for an effective steering ability and better handling, this control arm provides firm connection point between the body of the...Eliminates uneven steering, squeaking noise, and excessive tire wearAllocates vehicle body weight to the tire for vehicle stability and alignment$19.32 - $225.83
Volkswagen's Eos is a 2-door sports car that has been in production since 2006. Like any other sports car, the Volkswagen Eos provides great maneuverability at any speed, under any circumstances. The suspension system of the Eos guarantees smooth driving and comfort on the road. However, as the suspension is constantly under load, some parts wear out or even get damaged. In this case, the suspension system stops performing the way it should and driving becomes dangerous and uncomfortable. To avoid it, you have to maintain the suspension system in excellent shape, replacing old parts with the new ones.
We gladly offer hundreds of top-quality replacement parts for virtually every vehicle on the road. On our virtual shelves you can find everything you need for your precious Volkswagen Eos, including Volkswagen Eos replacement suspension parts: sway bar link kits, control arms, subframe mounts, pro lowering kits, suspension air compressor kits, control arm bushings, etc. We closely cooperate only with the world leading brands, so you can be sure that any part you acquire is of high quality. Don’t hesitate to browse our extensive selection of Volkswagen Eos replacement parts and feel safe and comfortable on the road!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 08, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Vehicle's Springs?The springs on your vehicle are an integral part of its suspension system. Not only do springs keep all four corners suspended at a pre-determined, level ride height,...
- July 11, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Suspension Bushings?Maybe you remember being pushed along in a wheelbarrow during childhood. The ride was bone-jarring - even with an air-filled rubber tire cushioning against the rough...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle's springs. If these control devices weren't part of the...
- October 29, 2015Coilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My...When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying...
- October 09, 2015What Special Tools Are Available For Suspension...Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true,...
- October 03, 2015Coil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3...The springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier...
- October 02, 2015How Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a...
- September 17, 2013Stock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the...
- September 10, 2013Shocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or...
- May 24, 2013How to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your...
- June 01, 2012How Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them...