Gen-IV SureFit A/C Systems Complete Kit by Vintage Air®. Complete Kit includes: Evaporator, condenser, drier, compressor, compressor bracket, hose kit and binary safety switch. Are you shivering behind the wheel in the winter, or sweating in traffic in the summer? Do you detect the sweet smell of antifreeze in the cabin or see green liquid on the floor? Your climate control system requires repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out to the auto parts chain store, check out our great selection of replacement climate control parts.
- Fly-By-Wire fully electronic servo motor controls with no cables or capillary tube to route
- Infinite “just right temperature” air blending
- Infinite blower fan speed adjustment
- High volume dehumidified defrost mode
- Separate high capacity aluminum plate and fin cooling coil
- Copper/brass CuproBraze parallel flow heater coil
- Mounts behind the dash
- Uses your factory system controls with exclusive Electronic Cable Converters
- New rotary controls included
- Flat steel frewall cover panel
The Gen IV™ is Vintage Air’s most powerful and intelligent climate control system. The Gen IV uses an exclusive fully electronic microprocessor control system eliminate cables or vacuum connections. Separate high capacity copper parallel-flow heat coil and aluminum plate and fin cooling coils provide outstanding performance and instant temperature adjustments. SureFit Systems™ are engineered specifically for each vehicle application and require absolutely minimal alteration to the vehicle for installation.
Vintage Air® is owned and operated by experienced street rodders who have been involved in the sport for over thirty years. The company offers the most comprehensive line of high performance air conditioning components, including A/C kits, A/C condensers, switches, fittings, and more. Every Vintage Air product incorporates the latest technology and offers you the greatest efficiency and reliability available. Vintage Air's goal is to help you cool your specialty vehicle in a more effective way with parts specially designed for street rods, sport trucks and performance cars.