GESI® Catalytic Converter by Vibrant Performance®. Converter Configuration: Universal Fit. Vibrant Performance and Global Emissions Systems Inc. (GESi®) have teamed up to supply a series of OBD2 (1996 and newer) high flow Catalytic Converters that provide peace of mind and reliability under extreme conditions while providing highly effective long term emission control solutions.
- To ensure precise fit, please check catalytic converter shape, length and inlet diameter: the latter should match your exhaust pipe diameter
- Installation may involve welding and cutting
- This is a Federal (EPA) compliant part, legal for use on vehicles built to meet Federal EPA standards ONLY. It is NOT legal for installation on vehicles required to meet CARB standards and/or registered in California and other states following CARB standards, including NY and ME
|Catalytic Series: GESI®|
|Converter Configuration: Universal Fit|
|Converter Body Material: Stainless Steel|
- EPA certified for use on OBD2 vehicles (1996 and newer) in jurisdictions where the installation of Universal Catalytic Converters is still permitted (check with local authorities before installation)
- Full stainless steel construction, including the Substrate which is furnace braised to the mantle for outstanding, unparalled durability
- Unique end-cap design locks substrate into place. No More Rattling!
- GESi® has proprietary precious metal loading technology that ensures greatly reduced emissions, eliminating almost all CEL issues
- Capable of withstanding up to 1500º F
- Ideal for forced induction applications, with virtually no loss of exhaust flow (less than 1% flow degredation)
- Covered by a 5 year / 50,000 mile warranty (on shell and tube ends only)
- These are the best high flow Catalytic Converters money can buy
GESi® is a recognized global leader in the design, engineering and production of emission control systems for all types of fuel burning engines, whether it be spark, rotary or compression. Their technology has been proven effective on engines that burn all varieties of commercial fuels, including gasoline, propane, natural gas, diesel and bio-diesel. For the automotive sector, GESi® possesses proprietary emissions reduction technology that sets their Catalytic Converters apart and offers a solution to owners of high performance vehicles who simply cannot find Catalytic Converters capable of consistently surviving the extreme conditions that those engines create.
As a division of Vibrant Power Inc., a wholly owned Canadian company, Vibrant Performance® offers premium automotive products which are popular with prominent industry professionals and their customers. Since the foundation of the company in 1997 it has begun to design and manufacture exhaust and induction components for the sport compact performance market. Today Vibrant Performance carries a comprehensive line of high-grade fabrication components, performance exhaust systems, and many more products.