Chevy Tahoe 1999, Lambo Door Conversion Kit by Vertical Doors®. This bolt-on Lambo door conversion replaces your door hinges so the door opens out a few inches and then rotates up instead of swinging out.
- Factory hinges need to be cut off.
- Drill and Tap Required.
- If the kit does not bolt up to the factory bolt pattern Installation will be difficult and/or expensive.
- Patented mechanism
- Made from hardened, domestic steel
- Gas shock counterbalances weight of door so it opens and closes with one finger
- Does not require any extra width for door opening over standard door
- All products are backed with a limited lifetime warranty, while the shocks come with a 6-month warranty
- Made in the USA
- Completely Reversible
- 2 Gas Shocks
- 2 Front Lambo Door Hinges (one for each side)
- All Mounting Hardware.
Nothing grabs the eye like a Lambo door, especially when it’s not on a Lamborghini. It’s perhaps the most eye-catching, compelling modification you can make to a custom car. And one that won’t flag you as a Bad Boy to the cops when you’re driving normally through traffic, like a big-ass wing or full body kit would. But talk about making an entrance: a set of Lambo doors will really set your car apart.
Vertical Doors does it right. Their patented mechanism is manufactured here in the USA, from hardened steel. However, installation can be a challenge because it requires some drilling and welding, so if you're not a mechanically inclined person, professional installation might be a better solution. Vertical Doors uses a gas spring strut as part of the mechanism so the door actually opens and closes with little effort. The near-vertical arc swept by the door means that you can ingress and egress your car easily even in normal-width parking lots.
Vertical Doors, Inc. All systems are high quality kits, which are similar to Lamborghini's door concept. It's a complete well-designed and tested system. Superior design, materials, manufacturing, safety, performance and style - Vertical Doors Inc. is the industry leader and is known for their Quality and Great Customer Service. Made in USA U.S. PATENT # 6,808,223 ; 6,845,547 and 7,059,655 and other patents pending. This system is everything you need for a successful, reliable and cost effective conversion in a minimum amount of time. Professional installation is recommended.