PARALLAX Gloss Black with Machined Face and Stripe Wheels by Verde®. Driven by innovation and design, the Verde wheels enjoy popularity among car aficionados. Encompassing sophisticated style, supreme comfort, and refined luxury, these wheels are a cut above the rest. Their design displays never-ending development. Their power astounds and quality has no equal. So, when nifty and high-performance wheels are the ones sought-after, Verde is the brand to discover!
|Lip Size, Concavity, and overall Appearance, may vary depending on Vehicle and Wheel Size|
|Once Tires are mounted onto Wheels, the wheels become Non-Returnable|
|Feel free to contact our dedicated Wheel & Tire team with any questions|
- Offer distinctive styling for a breathtaking and mind-blowing look
- Will take the performance of your four-wheel friend to the next level
- Designed in step with most recent technologies to endure and prevail
- Offered in the most common dimensions to fit different vehicles
You've probably put efforts to take care of your precious car and make it look in the best possible way. What if accentuate its powerful appearance with custom, high-end Verde wheels? Created with future trends and full functionality in mind, the wheels are highly popular among avid tuners who strive to put their evergreen passion into every conceivable aspect of the vehicle design. Providing not only splendid style but also delivering incredible performance, these wheels are the apex of innovation.
To offer you the ultimate in durability and strength, the wheels are crafted using first-class materials to rigorous industry standards. Available in a great number of sizes, Verde wheels guarantee to provide a proper fit. An expansive selection of their finishes allows you to personalize the auto to your tastes. You may select from satin and gloss black, brushed aluminum and palladium to chrome, silver dark, hyper silver machined and matte graphite milled, the choices are almost endless.
Regardless of what styles or sizes you're interested in, the one thing you can depend on to come with every wheels or wheels and tires order is the best buying experience in the business. From fitment help from our in-house wheel experts to shipping packages certified by UPS, we'll take care of you and your order every step of the way. We know how much of a financial investment you're making in a set of wheels or wheels and tires, and in return we'll deliver service and product that is second to none.
- Dedicated Wheel ExpertsOur in-house Wheel Team is always on hand to assist you with any questions
- Guaranteed FitmentYour new wheel and tire package will perfectly fit your car - guaranteed by CARiD
- Wheel & Tire PackagesSave your precious time and money by ordering a complete wheel and tire set
- State-of-the-Art EquipmentWe use advanced Hunter® equipment to ensure damage-free mounting & accurate balancing
- TPMS SensorsTPMS sensors purchased as part of a package are installed at no additional charge
- Free Mounting & BalancingOrder a wheel & tire package and get professional mounting and balancing for free
- Free Nitrogen InflationNitrogen inflation increases tire life & fuel economy. With us, you get it free of charge
- Free Installation KitYour new wheels will come with all hardware needed for hassle-free installation (where applicable)
We take pride in our fitment information and don't take our fitment guarantee lightly. You can depend on the fitment advice from our professionals because they have decades of knowledge and experience to draw from. Research the brands of equipment we use and the wheel accessories we offer and you'll find they're the finest in the industry, because we want you to have the best. The combination of products and services we provide cannot be matched, especially by a local tire store.
Trade Union International, Inc was registered as a California corporation in 1985. The mission was to distribute automotive and truck accessories across the United States. In 1999 the company registered Verde Custom Wheels brand and produced its first custom aftermarket wheel under it. In 2002, the company produced its first aluminum alloy wheel, this was done in-house at the Trade Union factory, that was just built with the production line that had R&D, tooling, casting, CNC, polish, chrome, paint, package and warehouse logistics capabilities.