Universal VRM340 Motocross Tire by Vee Rubber®. Rear. A great combination with all Vee Rubber front tires, this tire works great on the back as a heavy duty long-wearing off-road option, specially designed for muddy terrain.
- Heavy duty long wearing off-road tire
- Stepped knob resist "chunking"
- Self-cleaning knobs for improved traction in muddy conditions
- DOT approved for dual sport use
- Works excellent with all Vee Rubber front tires
- Available in Tackee compound and standard compounds
- Unmatched blend of rugged elegance and dependability
- Rock-solid upgrades so you'll conquer every twist and turn
- Great for street adrenaline junkies and die-hard off-road racers
- Will give you astounding performance and traction on the world's toughest trails
- Tough, impact-resistant rubber withstands extreme high-performance conditions
Vee Rubber® has offered bicycle and motorcycle tires and tubes since 1977. Thanks to its constant growth during the last few decades, Vee Rubber® established itself as a leading manufacturer in the tire industry. The company provides first-rate tires for many types of vehicles, including cars, motorcycles, bicycles, ATVs, and trucks. All products are expertly crafted from top-grade natural rubber, using state of the art technology and cutting-edge equipment. The company has received awards and certifications from many regulatory agencies, including the U.S. department of transport (DOT). With years of experience under their belt, Vee Rubber® ensures that its products are second to none in quality and performance.