Universal VRM300 Motocross Tire by Vee Rubber®. The VRM-300 is made of multiple compounds for extra grip on intermediate to soft terrain. With reinforced sidewalls and an intermediate tread design, this tire is durable and reliable.
- Intermediate tread design permits usage in changing soil conditions
- Reinforced sidewall construction for durability and traction on hard surfaces
- Made of Tackee compound for very poor traction conditions
- Comes in standard MX, GNCC and GNCC Tackee models
- Unmatched blend of rugged elegance and dependability
- Rock-solid upgrades so you'll conquer every twist and turn
- Great for street adrenaline junkies and die-hard off-road racers
- Will give you astounding performance and traction on the world's toughest trails
- Tough, impact-resistant rubber withstands extreme high-performance conditions
Vee Rubber® has offered bicycle and motorcycle tires and tubes since 1977. Thanks to its constant growth during the last few decades, Vee Rubber® established itself as a leading manufacturer in the tire industry. The company provides first-rate tires for many types of vehicles, including cars, motorcycles, bicycles, ATVs, and trucks. All products are expertly crafted from top-grade natural rubber, using state of the art technology and cutting-edge equipment. The company has received awards and certifications from many regulatory agencies, including the U.S. department of transport (DOT). With years of experience under their belt, Vee Rubber® ensures that its products are second to none in quality and performance.