Universal VRM193 Trial Tire by Vee Rubber®. The VRM-193 handles well on street or gravel, offering excellent performance and handling as well as long lasting wear. If you're looking for a quality product that will serve you for years to come, look no further.
Fitment notes: 200-1200 + CC applications.
- Available in all popular dual sport sizes
- 80% street for added mileage and handling
- 20% dirt for brilliant gravel performance
- Unmatched blend of rugged elegance and dependability
- Rock-solid upgrades so you'll conquer every twist and turn
- Great for street adrenaline junkies and die-hard off-road racers
- Will give you astounding performance and traction on the world's toughest trails
- Tough, impact-resistant rubber withstands extreme high-performance conditions
Vee Rubber® has offered bicycle and motorcycle tires and tubes since 1977. Thanks to its constant growth during the last few decades, Vee Rubber® established itself as a leading manufacturer in the tire industry. The company provides first-rate tires for many types of vehicles, including cars, motorcycles, bicycles, ATVs, and trucks. All products are expertly crafted from top-grade natural rubber, using state of the art technology and cutting-edge equipment. The company has received awards and certifications from many regulatory agencies, including the U.S. department of transport (DOT). With years of experience under their belt, Vee Rubber® ensures that its products are second to none in quality and performance.