Ford F-450 1999, Single Lid Wheel Well Tool Box by VDP®. Dimensions: 40" Length x 9.5" Width x 20" Height. Finish: Black. Material: Plastic. VDP Wheel Well Storage is the perfect solution for every truck user, from the handyman to the tailgater. It provides storage for tools and even doubles as a cooler to keep your drinks cold.
- Attaches and Hangs flush on the inside of the Bed
- Two Divided Storage Areas - Large Ice Chest or Dry Utility Storage & Small Dry Storage
- Designed to drain with a beveled bottom and a built in drain valve
- Use for Utility Storage when Ice Chest is not in use
- Heavy Duty Rotational Molded Plastic
- Reversible Lid for Use on left or right side
- Divided & Sealed Lid with Lock and Key Assembly
- Includes: Installation Hardware & Drain Tube
Vertically Driven Products builds your Wheel Well Storage units from heavy-duty rotational molded plastic for supreme durability. It hangs flush against the inside of your bed and works on either the left or right hand side. The storage unit is split into a small and large section, and the large section doubles as a cooler to store ice and drinks.
Vertically Driven Products® is a company that is well-known for making high quality Jeep Accessories. They have been in business since 2002. The product line that carries the Vertically Driven Products name is one that is diverse enough to carry everything from sound bars to center consoles and even tonneau covers. The minds at Vertically Driven Products know what Jeep drivers want and this is largely because they are all enthusiasts of the off road themselves. This is why all of the products that they make have been designed to be tough enough to take on all of the rigors that being off road can bring.