U412 OFFY 3PC Forged Bolted Custom Finish Wheels by U.S. Mags®. Whether you're looking to improve your vehicle's performance or want to add exquisite classiness to its appearance, with these first-class Mags Vintage Forged wheels you'll get the best of both worlds. They feature a lightweight yet extremely sturdy forged construction, so be sure they will not only enhance your car's handling and braking, but are also proven to withstand the toughest abuse. With a head-turning vintage design, these wheels will elevate your prized possession above the rolling masses.
- Lip Size, Concavity, and overall Appearance, may vary depending on Vehicle and Wheel Size
- This is a completely custom product (built-to-order) is therefore non-cancellable and non-returnable, once the order is placed
- Lightweight forged construction to improve maneuverability and handling
- Eye-catching design to add a touch of style your vehicle
- Engineered to provide unbeatable sturdiness for long-lasting service
- Made in the USA to meet the highest standards of quality and reliability
- Made in 6061 T-6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum Alloy
- 2PC and 3PC Bolted Construction Available
- All American Made
Take your driving experience to a whole new level with these premium Mags Vintage Forged wheels that are designed to be the pinnacle of style, quality and reliability. Made using advanced forging technology, they outperform their cast counterparts in a variety of aspects. First of all, they weigh up to 30 per cent less than standard cast wheels, which allows to reduce the unsprung weight. The less unsprung weight in your auto, the better is its maneuverability, including faster acceleration and more responsive braking. Lighter wheels also allow to increase fuel economy and prolong the life of your tires. Better still, forged wheels are much stronger compared to cast ones. They won't crack or break even in the harshest of conditions and are perfect for demanding racing applications. Plus, they are sure to give your vehicle a more expensive look. Superior Mags Forged wheels come in an extensive variety of finishes and designs to make it easy for you to find the ones that will perfectly complement your valuable investment, making jaws drop as you drive by.
Regardless of what styles or sizes you're interested in, the one thing you can depend on to come with every wheels or wheels and tires order is the best buying experience in the business. From fitment help from our in-house wheel experts to shipping packages certified by UPS, we'll take care of you and your order every step of the way. We know how much of a financial investment you're making in a set of wheels or wheels and tires, and in return we'll deliver service and product that is second to none.
- Dedicated Wheel ExpertsOur in-house Wheel Team is always on hand to assist you with any questions
- Guaranteed FitmentYour new wheel and tire package will perfectly fit your car - guaranteed by CARiD
- Wheel & Tire PackagesSave your precious time and money by ordering a complete wheel and tire set
- State-of-the-Art EquipmentWe use advanced Hunter® equipment to ensure damage-free mounting & accurate balancing
- TPMS SensorsTPMS sensors purchased as part of a package are installed at no additional charge
- Free Mounting & BalancingOrder a wheel & tire package and get professional mounting and balancing for free
- Free Nitrogen InflationNitrogen inflation increases tire life & fuel economy. With us, you get it free of charge
- Free Installation KitYour new wheels will come with all hardware needed for hassle-free installation (where applicable)
We take pride in our fitment information and don't take our fitment guarantee lightly. You can depend on the fitment advice from our professionals because they have decades of knowledge and experience to draw from. Research the brands of equipment we use and the wheel accessories we offer and you'll find they're the finest in the industry, because we want you to have the best. The combination of products and services we provide cannot be matched, especially by a local tire store.
Started by racing legend Parnelli Jones and Art Hale Sr, U.S. Mags has been making quality wheels since the 1960's. Over the 20 years the company grew and absorbed many other brands, including American Racing, which Hale Sr and Jones grew into the largest custom wheel company in the United States. In 1988 Jones sold the business while Art Hale Sr and his son Art Hale Jr stayed as President and Vice President. Later, Hale Jr came out with new brands of luxury wheels and incorporated MHT Luxury Alloys. U.S. Mags was reborn in 2010, when Hale Jr re-acquired the brand and re-launched the Classic Wheel and Indy Wheel.