Pro Series Drive Belt by Ultimax®. Outside Circumference: 44-3/4". Top Width: 1-7/16". Weight: 1.4 lbs. Ultimax PRO features a thicker cross section so more surface area contacts the clutch. This means less slippage over a broader speed range for quicker acceleration. The new cog design dissipates heat and aids flexibility. A cooler running belt delivers enhanced performance and longer belt life. Decades of advancement and experience are built into every Ultimax belt. Ultimax PRO is designed with high-strength materials to handle every riding style from ditch-banging, to deep powder to trail riding. Over a million miles a year of documented field testing ensure that Ultimax belts stay ahead of the pack in value and performance.
Notes: The belt dimensions provided are for reference only. These dimensions should not be used to determine product functionality. Ultimax belts are built to exacting specifications and inspected with calibrated equipment at specified tensions to assure strict dimensional compliance. Belt dimensions can vary from one manufacturer to another based on proprietary design information.
- Designed for modern mid-power snowmobiles
- Top and bottom cog give greater cord support - meaning greater power capability - without sacrificing flexibility
- Ultimax PRO runs cooler to better handle the power demands of today's machines
- Fifth generation belt with decades of refinement and steady improvements
- One Year Warranty
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Fiber-loaded rubber designed to grip the clutches and to stay that way over the life of the belt
- Strong and stable aramid cord for zero stretch and maximum tensile strength
- Built with modern methods to reduce variability and eliminate "classic" failure modes
- Every Ultimax PRO belt is manufactured using new processes that reduce dimensional variation so every belt performs consistently
- Dimensions match OE in cord length and width, meaning your sled will shift like new
- Dimensions are held to tighter tolerances than OE belts
- Specifically designed for your racing transmission needs
- Made to promote and inspire your off-road adventures
- Perfect for your snowmobile, ATV and motorcycle
Belts by Timken manufactures premium quality Ultimax brand snowmobile and ATV drive belts in the USA. Everything about an Ultimax belt is designed to deliver superior performance and dependability. With specially formulated rubber compounds and extra strong aramid cord, Ultimax is for the rider who refuses to settle for second best! The Ultimax family includes Ultimax MAX, Ultimax PRO and Ultimax XS snowmobile drive belts; Ultimax ATV UA and Ultimax ATV HQ drive belts for ATVs, UTVs and SxSs; and Ultimax MD (Multi-Duty) belts for use on go-karts, golf carts, junior dragsters, and a variety of applications.