Stereo Dash Cutout Tray Cover by Tuffy®. Finish: Black. Fasten in place with the hardware provided. Cover the empty hole left in the dash after a stereo is removed with this cover. The plate can additionally be drilled for mounting switches. (Lights, lockers, air, etc.) Powder coated steel face plate and back tension plate. No drilling, just insert and tighten with the supplied fasteners.
|Dash Cutout Size: Standard DIN, 7 1/4" x 2 1/8" (+/- 1/16")|
|Face Dimensions: 7 5/16" W x 2 5/16" H|
- 16 Gauge steel construction
- Durable powder coat finish
- Backing plate is cut out so switches can be mounted in face plate (Drilling required for mounting switches)
- Universal mounting hardware included
- Painstakingly designed to match your security needs
- Serious theft protection of your hard earned valuables
- Stringent adherence to the highest quality standards
- Hand crafted using state of the art computerized machines
- Rigorously tested to withstand years of abuse
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
Nothing will make you feel more confident about your valuable investment than Tuffy® security products installed on your ride. The company understands the urgent need to protect personal belongings and so they offer unique lockable storage solutions for any type of vehicle, including Jeeps, SUV's, trucks, commercial vehicles and more. Only Tuffy products feature the exclusive Pry-Guard II locking system that has a high security cam-lock with a 10 tumbler double-bitted key. To create serious protection for serious gear, all Tuffy products are strictly tested at the company's facility by skilled engineers with years of experience. To provide the durability and security for any specific need, Tuffy makes all its products in the USA with heavy-duty welded steel and aluminum. When you get a Tuffy product, you get not just a perfect security solution, but also a real peace of mind.