BATHURST Gloss Gunmetal wheels by TSW®. The Bathurst model employs exotic rotary forging® manufacturing technology. Rotary forging® produces wheels that are uncommonly lightweight. That's because the manufacturing process alters the molecular structure of the aluminum alloy in a way that increases its strength. That strength allows TSW engineers to reduce the thickness of the outer barrel, reducing rotational mass. Even the largest Bathurst size, 20x10.5, weighs less than 25 lbs.
|Lip Size, Concavity, and overall Appearance, may vary depending on Vehicle and Wheel Size|
|Once Tires are mounted onto Wheels, the wheels become Non-Returnable|
|Feel free to contact our dedicated Wheel & Tire team with any questions|
- The Bathurst Rotary Forged® Wheel /RF™ Wheel is manufactured using a highly advanced production technique called Rotary Forging® /RF™
- 1-Piece Low-Pressure Cast and Heat Treated Lightweight Alloy Wheel
- Plastic Hub Centering Ring Ensures a Vibration Free Ride
- Tight Runout Tolerances Ensure that Wheels are Straight, Round and have Even Thickness
- Factory Balancing of Wheels to Minimize Vibrations and Need for Wheel Weights
- Load Rating Specified on Every Wheel
- Compatible with All Original Equipment Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Sensors
- Correct Fitment for Your Vehicle
- Precise and Correct Wheel Offset for Your Vehicle
- Mirror Cut Lips for Extra Shine
- Metal Decorative Rivets and Extra Thick Emblems Ensure Lasting Good Looks
- Lifetime Warranty on Wheel Structure*
- 2-Year Warranty on Chrome and Silver Finish*
* Road hazards, such as wheels being damaged by hitting potholes or curbs, are not covered by warranty.
Just as innovative as its manufacturing process is the Bathurst's design, a brilliant starburst of ten ultra narrow beveled spokes that is as visually light as its actual weight. The Bathurst is stunning, executed in silver with a mirror cut face or a spectacular gloss gunmetal. In a nod to TSW's racing heritage, the new wheel is named for the Bathurst 1000kM race, regarded as the pinnacle of Australian motorsports. The Bathurst is available in multiple widths in diameters including 17,18, 19 and 20 inches. Multiple widths make possible a staggered fitment, which involves rear wheels slightly wider than front wheels. Staggered fitments combine the visual appeal of a more aggressive stance with added traction under cornering and acceleration achieved through mounting wider tires.
Regardless of what styles or sizes you're interested in, the one thing you can depend on to come with every wheels or wheels and tires order is the best buying experience in the business. From fitment help from our in-house wheel experts to shipping packages certified by UPS, we'll take care of you and your order every step of the way. We know how much of a financial investment you're making in a set of wheels or wheels and tires, and in return we'll deliver service and product that is second to none.
- Dedicated Wheel ExpertsOur in-house Wheel Team is always on hand to assist you with any questions
- Guaranteed FitmentYour new wheel and tire package will perfectly fit your car - guaranteed by CARiD
- Wheel & Tire PackagesSave your precious time and money by ordering a complete wheel and tire set
- State-of-the-Art EquipmentWe use advanced Hunter® equipment to ensure damage-free mounting & accurate balancing
- TPMS SensorsTPMS sensors purchased as part of a package are installed at no additional charge
- Free Mounting & BalancingOrder a wheel & tire package and get professional mounting and balancing for free
- Free Nitrogen InflationNitrogen inflation increases tire life & fuel economy. With us, you get it free of charge
- Free Installation KitYour new wheels will come with all hardware needed for hassle-free installation (where applicable)
We take pride in our fitment information and don't take our fitment guarantee lightly. You can depend on the fitment advice from our professionals because they have decades of knowledge and experience to draw from. Research the brands of equipment we use and the wheel accessories we offer and you'll find they're the finest in the industry, because we want you to have the best. The combination of products and services we provide cannot be matched, especially by a local tire store.
TSW® is headquartered in Huntington Beach, California. The company has been in the custom and racing wheel business for over 30 years and is a major player in the aftermarket wheels business in North and South America, in Europe, New Zealand, Australia and South Africa. TSW has also been active in racing for over 30 years, providing racing wheels for just about every kind of racing, from the grueling 24-hour Le Mans to week-end racing in Spec Miata. The knowledge gathered in racing is put into every TSW wheel, making TSW one of the most popular aftermarket brands for the discerning performance car enthusiasts. TSW also markets a range of marque specific wheel brands, with each wheel designed for a specific car model.