Engine Water Pump by TSP®. To provide the extra cooling power your high-performance engine demands, rely on this TSP mechanical water pump. Constructed of a heat-treated aluminum, the pump is strong and lightweight and manages heat much better than cast iron.
- Fits Following Engines: Chevy Small Block
- Fits Following Engines: Chevy Big Block
- Designed to keep your high-demand engine cool
- Maintains an optimum operating engine temperature
- Engineered to flow up to 40% above stock
- Made from lightweight and strong 356-T aluminum
- Heavy-duty bearings and seals support a shaft
- Shaft rotates an 8-blade anti-cavitation impeller
- Quick and easy installation
This top-grade mechanical water pump from TSP offers that extra cooling power you demand for your street performance engine. With an 8-blade, cast aluminum anti-cavitation impeller, this pump flows at about 40% above most stock pumps. The housings are built from A356-T6 aluminum, which makes them both lightweight and durable. The pump also features heavy-duty bearings and seals which keep the shaft stable, ensuring excellent performance and reliability. Keep your high-demand engine cool with this highly efficient mechanical water pump from Top Speed Performance.
TSP® is a privately-owned company based in Southern California. They have a respectable history in the automotive aftermarket industry, cultivating relationships with a global network of quality parts manufacturers along the way. This means that TSP are able to provide premium parts and bargain pricing, all guaranteed by one-year warranty. Whether you're looking for a part or two for your resto-mod or performance upgrade, or whether you're a shop or distributor looking to add TSP's high-quality performance parts to your product line, TSP has got you covered. Friendly and knowledgeable staff is ready to assist you in anything you may need.