American Work Jr. Tonneau Cover by Truck Covers USA®. Includes a smaller 10” x 5.5” galvanized steel tool box that mounts above the bed, and an all-aluminum tonneau cover with multiple louver pieces that form an impenetrable shell when closed. Tool box and all tonneau cover pieces are coated in textured black powder coat that is durable and scratch-resistant for the long term. 2-year manufacturer warranty.
- Galvanized steel tool box measures 10 inches x 5.5 inches
- Tool box installs above the level of the tonneau cover and can be accessed independently
- Tool box lid features gas struts for smooth and easy operation
- Tool box comes with standard black steel organizer trays with foam rubber pieces and non-slip tape for grip
- Tonneau roll cover panel is made of double-walled aluminum louver pieces that form a flush, sturdy shell capable of supporting 500 pounds
- Textured, black powder coating on all tonneau cover parts creates a tough, hard-to-scratch surface finish
- 8" x 8" compact, spring loaded cannister box allows easy pull-and-release opening and storage of the tonneau cover
- Docking points every 12 inches allow a wide choice of positions for locking the tonneau cover in place
- Drainage system includes 4 flexible tubes to route any excess water away from entering your cargo area (drilling required)
- Tonneau cover enhances aerodynamics to improve fuel economy 7-10 % in the closed position
- Tonneau cover is designed not to interfere with the mounting of other truck bed accessories
- Aluminum tonneau frame secures to underside of bed rails with purpose-built aluminum clamps
- Tool box is available with optional LED interior lighting, power locking, stainless steel interior trays, and chrome handles
- Some minor drilling is required for installation of the drain tubes and tool box, and all necessary hardware and instructions are included
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
The American Work Cover Jr. offers all the advanced features of the all-aluminum American Roll Cover and adds a smaller size locking tool box that mounts above the tonneau cover deck. The tool box is crafted from heavy-duty galvanized steel and finished in textured black powder coat to match the tonneau cover. It's extremely convenient to use with gas struts for the lid and black steel trays to organize tools and parts. The tonneau cover assembly is a hard shell cover which forms one solid, flush surface impervious to the elements and thieves when closed and rolls up smoothly and easily into a compact 8x8 storage box when you need to access your cargo area. Flexibility is what this cover is all about, and docking points every 12 inches along the frame allow the cover to be locked in a wide range of positions. The American Work Jr. cover piece is actually many double-walled aluminum louver pieces that join to form an impenetrable shell able to support up to 500 pounds of weight – giving you unparalleled security against the most determined of thieves and unparalleled strength to shield cargo from falling tree branches or other debris.
The tool box and tonneau cover assembly are coated in a thick, textured layer of powder coat that will remain hard to scratch and ensure the American Work Cover Jr. remains stylish and corrosion free for the long run. Unlike other tonneau covers that allow water to seep in or pool on top, the American Work Cover by Truck Covers USA is designed with an innovative drainage system that uses four flexible tubes (competitors use only two) to route excess water off the cover surface and keep it out of your truck bed so things stay dry - even the cover is opened after a rainstorm. The aluminum frame of the tonneau cover secures to the underside of your truck's bed rails with purpose-built aluminum clamps, and is thoughtfully designed to allow easy mounting of other truck bed accessories on bed rails. Because the hard shell cover remains fixed and does not flap during highway driving, it's estimated you may see a 7 to 10 percent gain in fuel economy when the cover is closed due to a reduction in wind drag. Some minor drilling is required for installation of the drain tubes and tool box, and all necessary hardware and instructions are included.
Truck Covers USA is an innovative, focused and highly motivated organization. Each product we sell, and the satisfaction of each and every customer with that product, is important to us. We are committed to providing quality products with efficient and friendly service. We are dedicated to maintaining the high standards and quality of our products, training our staff to remain educated on all levels of company activities, and to continuing our research and development so that we will always offer superior products at competitive prices.