Ford Country 5.0L Standard Transmission 1968, T-5 World Class 5-Speed Manual Transmission by Tremec®. Introduced in the early 1980's, the T-5 has become a highly evolved, extremely compact and versatile 5-speed. In its rich history, the T-5 has been installed as original equipment in a variety of vehicles, from pick-up trucks and SUV's to the fun to drive 5.0 Mustang.
Notes: Torque and RPM ratings may vary based on vehicle use, drivleline configuration, and quality of product installation.
|Torque Capacity (lb-ft.): 300|
|RPM Rating: 6,700|
|Includes Clutch Housing: No|
|Clutch Type: Mech|
|Speedo Type: Mech|
|Spline Count Input: 10|
|Spline Count Output: 28|
|Gear Ratios 1st: 2.95|
|Gear Ratios 2nd: 1.94|
|Gear Ratios 3rd: 1.34|
|Gear Ratios 4th: 1.00|
|Gear Ratios 5th: 0.63|
|Gear Ratios 6th: N/A|
|Gear Ratios Rev: 2.76|
- Tremec's most compact transmission
- 300 lb-ft. of torque capacity
- Extremely lightweight; just 75 lbs. dry!
- Ideal for moderate horsepower builds where space is limited
- Excellent drivability with light shift effort, smooth shift quality
- Exceptional fuel savings with 0.63:1 overdrive
- A favorite of many weekend cruisers, street-rodders, and kit car enthusiasts
TREMEC® is a wholly owned division of Grupo KUO, S.A.B. de C.V., a major manufacturer of automotive, chemical and food products. Under the auspices of its parent company, TREMEC provides torque transfer solutions to the automotive and industrial markets. It designs and manufactures world-class rear-wheel drive manual transmissions and components for high-performance passenger cars, medium-duty and Class 8 commercial vehicles. Produced in ISO/TS 16949:2009 certified manufacturing facilities, they meet the strictest industry standards and requirements.