Chevy Blazer THM350 Transmission 1969, Street/Strip™ Automatic Transmission Assembly by Transmission Specialties®. With 6" Tail Housing. Horse Power Rating: 450. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost. Designed tor those drivers who want only the best when it comes to their vehicle's transmission system, this state-of-the art automatic transmission assembly provides superior performance and extreme durability to meet or exceed the toughest industry standards.
- Perfect choice for the serious racer on a tight budget
- Designed for the most powerful engine combinations in the industry
- Keeps your vehicle running at its optimum performance
- Built with state-of-the art technology and innovative methods
- Made from top-grade steel recommended by NASA
- One-piece hardened solid steel construction
- Unparalleled quality and strength in each part
- Ringless design means no stress points for superior ruggedness
- Covered by a one-year warranty for twisting or breakage
When looking for a high-performance transmission, this old proverb is very applicable ''...the bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." Since the transmission assembly is a very crucial part of the engine allowing you to drive at different speeds, poor quality transmission can ruin your driving capability. Go with this top-of-the-line automatic transmission assembly to keep your vehicle running at its maximum performance for many years to come. Each and every transmission from TSI is built by one builder to ensure unsurpassed quality of workmanship.
Transmission Specialties® is an industry leading designer and manufacturer of high performance automatic transmissions, torque converters and related parts. Since the beginning of its story in 1979, the company has supplied the high-performance racing industry with a variety of innovative products including the world's fastest converter, the first PG solid steel pump, and lots of others. Its creative solutions and dedication to excellence allowed the company to become one of the most trusted names in the performance parts industry in the United States.