Full Width Rear HD Bumper with Light Mounts by TrailReady®. Safeguard your off-roader's rear end against your rugged adventures by upgrading to this supremely tough bumper. Manufactured from the finest materials, it delivers impeccable strength and durability for years of rock-solid protection from off-road obstacles. This top-shelf bumper will make your road warrior look more aggressive.
- Bolt-on application
- Maximum body protection and departure angle
- Heavy duty shackle mounts
- Auxiliary back-up light openings and mount tabs
- Rugged design adds a tough, off-road look to your four-wheeler
- Safeguards your vehicle's front from rocks, road debris and other bumpers
- Made from premium, durable materials for impeccable strength and durability
- Built to withstand the most wildest terrains and off-road adventures for years to come
- Baked-on powder coat finish
If you're into taking your vehicle on a rugged off-road excursion, having the right parts that will help prevent expensive damage from hazardous obstacles you may encounter when the pavements ends is a must. A rear bumper is an ultimate line of defense for your off-road machine's rear end. Boost that level of protection against rocks, mud and other road debris as well as other vehicles with this superior rear off-road bumper. Constructed from premium, durable materials to stand up to the punishment of off-road driving, it delivers a perfect blend of aggressive looks with rugged function. This body armor is an excellent way to dress up your steel stallion into stylish protection with a tough, off-road appeal that you crave for.
Since its foundation in 1997 TrailReady® has been manufacturing top-notch off-road bumpers. Today the company has an amazing collection of reliable winch bumpers for Jeep, Dodge, GM, Toyota, and Ford vehicles. Designed using cutting-edge technologies, TrailReady bumpers feature more rigid construction and larger grill guard tubing, ensure extreme toughness, unmatched quality, and aggressive look. TrailReady bumpers were selected by the Ford Motor Company as an option on their Severe Off-road Vehicle Program.