Full Width Front Winch HD Bumper by TrailReady®. Boost your off-road machine's front end protection to tackle the rugged trails and gnarly terrain with extra piece of mind by setting it with this top-end front bumper. Made to be tough as nails, this off-road bumper will keep your steel stallion safe from damage caused by flying rocks, deer, other vehicles, and everything in between while giving it a sharper look.
- Functional access to controls and cable through 4" x 20" opening on top of bumper
- Aggressive compact shape
- Mini-tex black is a semi-flat lightly textured finish
- D-ring mounts designed for 7/8” shaft shackles
- Quad ports with universal fitment for most 6" and 4" lights
- Large airflow to the radiators essential for diesel performance
- Frame Mounts are independent from bumper allowing adjustment up and down and side to side for a perfect fit every time
Get the most out of your adventures, whether you're conquering rocky terrain, riding the rugged trails, traversing over streams and hills, tromping through sand dunes, or anything in between by adding this supremely tough front off-road bumper. Made from premium grade materials, this bumper provides brutally epic strength to safeguard your steel stallion's front end against stones, mud, dirt, other bumpers and everything in between you may encounter during your serious off-road adventures. This finest piece of body armor will not only stand up to the punishment of the road, but also add a sleek, aggressive appearance to your vehicle that you're after. Combining style with function, this front bumper is a perfect choice for your off-road companion.
Since its foundation in 1997 TrailReady® has been manufacturing top-notch off-road bumpers. Today the company has an amazing collection of reliable winch bumpers for Jeep, Dodge, GM, Toyota, and Ford vehicles. Designed using cutting-edge technologies, TrailReady bumpers feature more rigid construction and larger grill guard tubing, ensure extreme toughness, unmatched quality, and aggressive look. TrailReady bumpers were selected by the Ford Motor Company as an option on their Severe Off-road Vehicle Program.