Super Metal Single Limiting Strap Clevis Kit by Trail-Gear®. Looking for an easy way to mount your limit straps? Trail Gear is now offering a Clevis Kit for your limiting straps in both a single and multiple strap configurations. Our Clevis kits are made out of Super Metal Chromoly Steel which exceeds Grade 8 specifications and are zinc-plated to prevent corrosion. The clevis shank is fully threaded for easy adjustment. The Clevis is provided with zinc-plated steel spring to accommodate for change in limit strap length due to stretching. The bushings are stainless steel and are available in two different configurations. The single configuration allows for mounting one limit strap. The multiple configuration allows for mounting up to two Trail-Gear 6-ply Limit Straps or up to three 4-ply limit straps. All mounting hardware is Grade 8 and zinc-plated. These are the same clevis kits used on “Tweaky", our KOH/Ultra4 race buggy.
Notes: There is no other Limiting Strap Clevis Kit on the market that compares. This is the only Grade 8 clevis on the market.
|Clevis Attachment: Male threads|
|Clevis Thread Size: 1/2"-20 RH|
|Clevis Bore Diameter: 0.438"|
|Thread Length: 3.875"|
|Clevis Centerline Length: 5.688"|
|Clevis Slot Width: 0.250"|
|Jam Nut Included: Yes|
|Clevis Material: Chromoly|
|Clevis Finish: Zinc plated|
- Super Metal Chromoly Steel which exceeds Grade 8 specifications and are zinc-plated to prevent corrosion
- The clevis shank is fully threaded for easy adjustment
- The Clevis is provided with zinc-plated steel spring to accommodate for change in limit strap length due to stretching
- The bushings are stainless steel
- All mounting hardware is Grade 8 and zinc-plated
- Made to promote and inspire your off-road adventures
- Great solution for rock crawling applications
- Peerless quality at a great price
Trail-Gear® is a global leader in developing and manufacturing top-notch off-road products for the automotive industry. For over 12 years the company has served the industry providing first choice off-road solutions which inspire both professionals and average drivers throughout the world. Running the gamut from suspension and body parts, drivetrain and transmission components to lighting solutions, brake parts, recovery and towing products, they set industry standards for quality, reliability and performance that many other manufacturers use.