Knuckle Rebuild Kit (140017-1-KIT) by Trail-Gear®. With the knuckle rebuild kit from Trail-Gear, servicing you steering knuckles has never been easier. This kit includes all necessary replacement parts to restore your both left and right steering knuckles to mint condition without breaking the bank. Virtually no other manufacturer provides so many replacement parts per kit.
|With Wheel Bearings|
- Contains all standard replacement parts including gaskets, felts, seals, washers and shims
- Includes inner axle seals and outer felt covers
- The outer felt covers are not found in other kits and are a Trail-Gear exclusive
- Knuckle kit has all the parts you need to services both left and right knuckles
- Made to promote and inspire your off-road adventures
- Great solution for rock crawling applications
- Peerless quality at a great price
This knuckle rebuild kit from Trail-Gear includes all of the replacement parts you may need to service your steering knuckles, such as gaskets, felts, seals, spindle nuts and washers, and shims. New spindle bushings, trunnion bearings, as well as steel outer felt covers, usually not found in most other kits, are also included. Most likely, you will want to replace these covers when you repair the knuckles. Plus, the knuckle kit is packed with all the parts you need to service both left and right knuckles, so you'll not have to purchase two kits for your vehicle.
Trail-Gear® is a global leader in developing and manufacturing top-notch off-road products for the automotive industry. For over 12 years the company has served the industry providing first choice off-road solutions which inspire both professionals and average drivers throughout the world. Running the gamut from suspension and body parts, drivetrain and transmission components to lighting solutions, brake parts, recovery and towing products, they set industry standards for quality, reliability and performance that many other manufacturers use.