Greasable Front Leaf Spring Shackles and Hanger Kit by Trail-Gear®. Frame jigs make it easy to place shackle tubes in your frame. To install, place jigs on frame under the cab body mount. Mark the frame, and cut frame tube holes with torch. Slide tubes in place and weld" Clamp front hanger in place and weld. Bolt on springs with included bushings and shackles.
- Used as a front mount for Trail-Gears 47" front leaf springs. Also includes frame tubes and tube jigs
- Built to match your exact requirements
- High quality you can rely on
- Expertly made from premium materials
- Used to as a front mount for our 47" front leaf springs
- Includes greasable 120mm bolts, bushings, nuts, and gussets
- Hanger is included in IFS Eliminator and Classic Lift kits
- Front offset hanger with gussets
- 5" Front Offset Greasable shackles
- Frame tubes
- Tube jigs
Trail-Gear® is a global leader in developing and manufacturing top-notch off-road products for the automotive industry. For over 12 years the company has served the industry providing first choice off-road solutions which inspire both professionals and average drivers throughout the world. Running the gamut from suspension and body parts, drivetrain and transmission components to lighting solutions, brake parts, recovery and towing products, they set industry standards for quality, reliability and performance that many other manufacturers use.