Truck Rack System by TracRac®. G2 is the second generation of TracRac’s original truck rack system. The unmatched versatility, ease of no-damage installation, and high quality fit and finish will make your work truck work harder and better, without looking as “industrial” as most rack systems.
- Aerodynamic and quiet
- Wind deflectors to reduce noise
- No-rust aluminum construction
- Dual stage powdercoating to resist wear
- Damage-free installation: no drilling
- Sliding racks adjust along full length of bed
- Racks can easily be removed when needed
- Aluminum load stops/tie downs adjust across full width of truck
- Aluminum arc side cleats
- Aluminum crossbar end caps
- Flexible modular design
- Core components: 6063 T-6 aluminum
- 304/18-8 stainless steel
- Coated steel meeting GM specification GMW4700
- Unique saddle base slider construction shape increases strength and rigidity
- Rubber expansion block stake pocket mounts with brass compression nuts
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
A working pickup truck doesn't have to look like it just drove over the Hump from Burma, and it doesn't have to have a rack system that forces you to haul only the gear and tools that fit onto or under your fixed rack system. TracRac's got all those points covered. The double-coated aluminum and stainless steel system is easily the match for the finish on your new truck. With unparalleled versatility, the rack system lets you carry and tie down virtually anything, from lumber to canoes, to cargo taller or wider than the rack. TracRac's unique sliding cargo rail system lets you move the racks forward and back as necessary, as well as position accessories like tie-downs, toolboxes and cleats anywhere along their length. The TracRac system installs without drilling any holes in your truck in only a few minutes, and can be moved to a different vehicle just as easily.
TracRac® is a division of the Thule Group, which has more than 3,100 employees worldwide, at more than 50 different facilities. All TracRac products are manufactured and assembled in the USA. TracRac offers a full line of cargo management systems for pickup trucks and vans that offer functionality and custom configuration for professional tradesmen and vacationers alike.