- (140)Shocks & StrutsToyota Highlander
- (10)Coil SpringsToyota Highlander
- (6)Leaf SpringsToyota Highlander
- Air SuspensionToyota Highlander
- (99)Control ArmsToyota Highlander
- (5)Sway BarsToyota Highlander
- (16)Ball JointsToyota Highlander
- Shock & Strut HardwareToyota Highlander
- (5)Suspension BushingsToyota Highlander
- Alignment KitsToyota Highlander
- (7)Suspension LubricantsToyota Highlander
A ground-breaking automobile, the Highlander was the main midsize crossover SUV to be manufactured in the United States when it appeared in 2001. With its sleek design, the original Toyota Highlander offered numerous advantages over Toyota’s more conventional SUVs, counting better handling, a quieter cabin, higher fuel mileage, and easier entry for people. Since the year 2001, the Highlander has become one of the most accepted crossovers available, attracting drivers who wish to have an automobile with recognizable SUV design, advanced flexibility for cargo transportation and the third-row seat. The Toyota Highlander offers a pleasant driving experience with correct steering and a well-controlled ride. At the same time, it is focused on interior benefits and storage.
This is a great vehicle, yet, as every automobile any Toyota Highlander gets older and requires new suspension components such as struts, trailing arms, ball joints and so on. At CARiD.com, we are delighted to have a huge assortment of Toyota Highlander Suspension Parts. With these parts you can make your vehicle dependable and safe as it used to be. Browse through Toyota Highlander Suspension Parts and get new inexpensive components for your auto. It couldn't be easier.
- Monroe® Quick-Strut™ Complete Strut AssembliesQuick-Strut™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. This innovative replacement strut comes complete and ready to install. All of the most common wear parts are included so you’ll not only save installation time, your...Preassembled and ready to installSaves time and increases your safety – no need to disassemble components and compress the coil spring$18.34 - $234.49
- Monroe® OESpectrum™ Shocks and StrutsOESpectrum™ Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OESpectrum shocks utilize OE valving technologies like the Twin...Provide unprecedented handling precision and controlNitrogen gas charged$18.51 - $363.07
- KYB® Excel-G™ Series Shocks and StrutsExcel-G™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for...Designed to restore original handling and controlCalibrated to compensate for age and miles driven$21.86 - $241.43
- Gabriel® Ultra™ Premium Shock AbsorberUltra™ Premium Shock Absorber by Gabriel®. Gabriel® Ultra™ shocks and struts for today’s vehicles are in a class of their own. Ultras are precision engineered with exclusive G-Force™ Technology for quicker response, longer...Infinitely Variable Damping for on-demand control on all road conditionsG-Force technology for quicker response, improved product life and consistent, reliable ride control$17.48 - $149.19
- SenSen® Shocks and StrutsShocks and Struts by SenSen®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by SenSen features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$16.80 - $69.89
- FCS® Bare Shocks and StrutsBare Shocks and Struts by FCS®. FCS bare shocks and struts are engineered to restore your vehicle's handling and control. Monotube shock absorbers are also ideal as an upgrade from OE twin-tubes. Twin-tube shocks, struts, and...The DT & DG Series is the replacement for an OE monotube shockMonotube shock absorbers are ideal as an upgrade from OE twin-tubes$18.91 - $76.74
- FCS® Complete Strut AssemblyComplete Strut Assembly by FCS®. The FCS complete strut assembly is engineered to restore a vehicle's original ride, handling and control. The unit is manufactured to meet and exceed OE quality while providing a precise fit. The...Designed to restore a vehicle's original ride, handling and controlProvides consistent dampening over a wide range of temperatures$47.26 - $142.56
- Unity® Complete Strut AssemblyComplete Strut Assembly by Unity®. Unity’s priority has been to make the highest quality strut assembly available on the market. In order to achieve that goal, they have spent years researching the common problems with the...Polymorphic grease is used inside the bearing plates and are tested to -50°c to 120°cPlastic components all tested for proper hardness levels$44.70 - $157.09
- Unity® Bare Shocks and StrutsBare Struts by Unity®. Complimenting Unity's line of complete strut assemblies to offer full suspension solutions for the entire vehicle.Covering ALL of the premium moversChrome plated pistons and phosphoric coating allowing for long term use in extreme conditions$16.23 - $160.00
- Sachs® Super Touring™ Shock & StrutSuper Touring™ Shock & Strut by Sachs®.SACHS shock absorbers distinguish themselves through original equipment quality and innovative technology. They provide performance and dynamics, ensuring perfect road grip and cornering...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$26.55 - $629.04
- Suncore® Struts AssemblyStruts Assembly by Suncore®. This complete kit will replace all the required Air Suspension Parts in order to maintain great ride quality. You will be saving Time and Money by purchasing this complete replacement kit. The most...Easy to installInstallation instructions included$350.22 - $1,481.22
- MOOG® Trailing Arm BushingTrailing Arm Bushing by MOOG®. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and longer-lasting bushings from MOOG that effectively absorb substantial loads and are less prone to splitting or cracking with age than your stock...Restore handling and enable proper alignmentReduce noise$24.54 - $142.25
- MOOG® R-Series Control ArmR-Series Control Arm by MOOG®. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and longer-lasting bushings from MOOG that effectively absorb substantial loads and are less prone to splitting or cracking with age than your stock...Restore handling and enable proper alignmentReduce noise$17.83 - $1,108.18
- Beck Arnley® Suspension LinksSway Bar Link by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$7.88 - $127.67
- Centric® Control ArmControl Arm by Centric®. The company has one of the industry’s best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics and car makers.Intended for a comfortable driving experienceExpertly crafted from premium materials$27.65 - $248.25
Guides & Articles
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.