MPZ Magnetic Friction Reducer by Torco®. Oil is just oil -without MPZ. You get 1% to 3% more horsepower and torque with MPZ – than without MPZ. Proven by millions of racing miles since its development in 1973. Power efficiency is documented by the University of Central Florida and recorded as public information.
- One 12oz. bottle treats 4 to 6 quarts of motor oil
- Pour directly into the oil fill opening of any gasoline engine.
- New and rebuilt engine break-in additive
- Increases horsepower and torque up to 3%
- Increases fuel efficiency 6.3% to 8.5%
- Extends life of racing engine valve springs
- Improves wear protection of engine parts
- Won’t wash off, rub off or burn off engine parts
MPZ can also be used as an engine break-in additive for reducing friction and wear in new and re-built engines. When added to motor oil, MPZ reduces frictional heat on racing valve springs to prevent loss of spring tension. MPZ increases fuel mileage by reducing friction on cylinders, rings and valve train parts when added to motor oil. When engines parts reach their threshold, the MPZ additive chemistry protects with a boundary lubricating film which provides an anti-wear separation layer between all metal engine components.