Ford F-450 1999, Fuel Tank and Pump Assembly with Electronic Controller and Pump Transfer System (5410050) by Titan Fuel Tanks®. Material: Polyethylene. Volume: 50 Gallon. Package Type: Boxed. This 60 gallon transfer tank is made to last. It has all the advantages of TITAN’s famous cross-linked polyethylene such as its invulnerability to corrosion, resistance to heat transfer and condensation, durability and maintenance of its good looks. It includes a pre-wired 12 volt transfer pump that does approximately 8 gallons per minute (basically equivalent to standard gas stations).
- Fully Baffled
- Fuel Gauge is Standard
- Tank Body Weighs only 51 lbs. (60 gallon)
- Easy to Install or Remove
- 0.250” Nominal Wall Thickness
- No Condensation
- Tank is corrosion proof
- Fits Under Std. Tonneau Cover
- “Free Spinning” Locking Cap is Standard
- All Hardware is Zinc Plated
- Features Tie-Downs for Your Payload
- No Welds to Crack
- Nearly 200 Times Less Heat and Cold Conductive than Metal Tanks
- Durable Finish
- Looks Good with Any Truck
- Compatible with most bio-diesel fuel+.
- Fits most pickup beds
- 59.50” long at top, 48.50” at bottom x 21.00” wide x 18” high (model 5110060)
- Patent Pending
- Use as “auxiliary” or “transfer”
- Convenient built-in lifting handles tank
- Mounting template and detailed instructions 5 Year / 50,000 mile warranty
- Included on tank body
The motor is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards and comes complete with power cord, and manual nozzle. This fully baffled tank comes with a “Free Spinning” locking cap, mechanical fuel gauge, and all mounting hardware is included. One of our large locking toolboxes (Purchased separately below 99 9115 0000 or 99 9116 0000) can fit on the tank to enclose the transfer pump as well as hold tools. The transfer tank fits most all full-sized diesel pickups regardless of bed length.
TITAN’s™ cross-linked polyethylene (XLHDPE) in-bed tanks give you the advantages of advanced design and materials, as well as TITAN’s legendary quality and durability.
Established back in 2003 and nestled in Idaho Falls (Idaho) Titan Fuel Tanks® is the world-renowned manufacturer of fuel tanks and an array of related accessories that represent a totally new level in quality, functionality, and innovation. A combination of highly-skilled staff and years of diverse experience fosters Titan’s leadership in the automotive arena. Titan products are also distinguished by their solid construction because the company employs the same tough materials that are found in some combat vehicles of the U.S. Military.