285/35R19 All Season Tires
- ACCELERA®PHI 2PHI 2 Tires by Accelera®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Get maximum stability and flexibility on the road with this superior Accelera PHI 2 tire. Designed with the latest technology, this tire delivers maximum handling...Dynamic medium lateral groove.Shoulder block.$161.54 eachSize: 285/35R19Load/Speed: 103=1929 Lbs Per Tire/Y=186 mph$646.16 / set of 4
- BFGOODRICH®G-FORCE COMP-2 A/SG-FORCE COMP-2 A/S Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Best ultra-high performance all-season tire ever. The Silica-infused "COMP-2" compound is derived from racing technology and delivers...All Season CompoundPerformance Tread Profile$286.12 eachSize: 285/35R19Load/Speed: 103=1929 Lbs Per Tire/Y=186 mph$1,144.48 / set of 4
- BRIDGESTONE®POTENZA RE960AS POLE POSITION RFTPOTENZA RE960AS POLE POSITION RFT Tires by Bridgestone®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Run Flat. The Potenza RE960AS Pole Position gives premium sports car owners a solid all-season tire and a performance tire wrapped up in a...Improved wet, dry and snow performanceIncreased water channeling and hydroplaning resistance$443.63 eachSize: 285/35R19Load/Speed: 99=1709 Lbs Per Tire/W=168 mph$1,774.52 / set of 4
- CONTINENTAL®EXTREMECONTACT DWS06EXTREMECONTACT DWS06 Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The ExtremeContact DWS06 tire is tuned for all-season drivers who are looking for the excitement of high-performance with the confidence of impressive...Improved tread life and fuel efficiency.Extreme grip in sun, snow, and rain.$290.54 eachSize: 285/35R19Load/Speed: 99=1709 Lbs Per Tire/Y=186 mph$1,162.16 / set of 4
- FALKEN®AZENIS FK453AZENIS FK453 Tires by Falken®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The AZENIS FK453 is the latest generation of Falken’s ultra-high performance summer tire that is made utilizing noise-absorption technology to provide a quiet and...Silica-Enriched CompoundRigid Carcass$250.50 eachSize: 285/35R19Load/Speed: 99=1709 Lbs Per Tire/Y=186 mph$1,002.00 / set of 4
- FALKEN®AZENIS FK450AZENIS FK450 Tires by Falken®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The all-new AZENIS FK450 All-Season Tire features an excellent balance of handling, high-speed stability, and confident all-weather traction. Advanced tread-design...4D Nano DesignAsymmetrical Rib and Block Hybrid Type Design$265.04 eachSize: 285/35R19Load/Speed: 99=1709 Lbs Per Tire/Y=186 mph$1,060.16 / set of 4
- FALKEN®FK452FK452 Tires by Falken®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. It defines the ultra high performance tire, available in a wide array of diameters, from 16-inch to 24-inch, along with staggered widths, making this tire both versatile and...Increased hydroplane resistance for improved wet weather performanceEnhanced precise handling response$319.11 eachSize: 285/35R19Load/Speed: 99=1709 Lbs Per Tire/Y=186 mph$1,276.44 / set of 4
- GOODYEAR®EAGLE F1 ASYMMETRIC A/SEAGLE F1 ASYMMETRIC A/S Tires by Goodyear®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This is the best high-performance tire from Goodyear specially designed for precision driving with superior responsiveness and expert handling in...Dual-zone tread pattern helps shed water and slush for enhanced wet grip and all-season performanceProven asymmetric tire tread for precise, race-inspired handling on wet or dry roads$288.99 eachSize: 285/35R19Load/Speed: 99=1709 Lbs Per Tire/Y=186 mph$1,155.96 / set of 4
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT A/S PLUS ZPPILOT SPORT A/S PLUS ZP Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Track / Competition, Run Flat. This is Michelin's ZP (Zero Pressure) tire, meaning it's a self-supporting run-flat tire developed to provide temporary...Class-leading all-weather performanceBest-in-class wet grip$225.68 eachSize: 285/35R19Load/Speed: 99=1709 Lbs Per Tire/Y=186 mph$902.72 / set of 4
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT A/S 3 PLUSPILOT SPORT A/S 3 PLUS Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Offers true combination of all-weather performance and tread life for high-end performance vehicles. The most popular tire on the road, built to handle...Class-leading all-weather performanceBest-in-class wet grip$278.97 eachSize: 285/35R19Load/Speed: 103=1929 Lbs Per Tire/Y=186 mph$1,115.88 / set of 4
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT A/S 3 PLUS ZPPILOT SPORT A/S 3 PLUS ZP Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Run Flat. Offers true combination of all-weather performance and tread life for high-end performance vehicles. The most popular tire on the road, built...Class-leading all-weather performanceBest-in-class wet grip$339.72 eachSize: 285/35R19Load/Speed: 99=1709 Lbs Per Tire/Y=186 mph$1,358.88 / set of 4
- PIRELLI®P ZERO A/S PLUSP ZERO A/S PLUS Tires by Pirelli®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The P Zero All Season Plus is designed to provide higher performance, safety and durability with less environmental impact. Longitudinal and lateral siping...Winter Siping TechnologyOptimized Profile and Innovative Materials$247.04 eachSize: 285/35R19Load/Speed: 103=1929 Lbs Per Tire/W=168 mph$988.16 / set of 4
- YOKOHAMA®ADVAN SPORT A/SADVAN SPORT A/S Tires by Yokohama®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Yokohama tires are designed to perform better, keep you safer and take you further. The ADVAN Sport A/S delivers great performance year round. A combination of...Wavy sipesSerpentine and straight grooves$261.63 eachSize: 285/35R19Load/Speed: 99=1709 Lbs Per Tire/Y=186 mph$1,046.52 / set of 4
- COOPER®ZEON RS3-G1ZEON RS3-G1 Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Cooper's Zeon RS3-G1 is an exciting all-season tire for high performance passenger cars. Alongside a sleek race-inspired sidewall, the tire’s tread compound and...3D micro-gauge sipes improve the stability of tread elements providing enhanced handling in wet and dry conditions.An asymmetrical tread pattern provides better stability during cornering maneuvers and reduces tire noise.$200.49 eachSize: 285/35R19Load/Speed: 99=1709 Lbs Per Tire/W=168 mph$801.96 / set of 4
- DELINTE®DH2DH2 Tires by Delinte®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Truck / SUV. With its ultra-wear-resistant tread compound, large pattern interior tread blocks, and heat-releasing shoulder design, the DH2 is engineered to go the distance...Asymmetric Pattern DesignFour Wide Longitudinal Grooves$164.76 eachSize: 285/35R19Load/Speed: 101=1819 Lbs Per Tire/Y=186 mph$659.04 / set of 4
All Season Tires are the most versatile tires available, which is why they are the most common tires fitted as original equipment, and by far the most popular type of replacement tire. They provide good performance under a variety of driving conditions including dry and wet roads, and in light snow, all while delivering a smooth, quiet ride and long tread life. But if you think all season just means standard passenger car tires think again, because we have all season performance, all terrain & off-road, truck, and commercial tires, as well as all season tires for classic cars.
While all season tires are designed to provide year-round traction, whether they’ll meet your needs depends on the weather conditions where you live and how you drive your vehicle. No tire excels under both extreme winter and summer driving conditions but all season tires can be the ideal tires for your vehicle if you don’t experience severe cold and a lot of heavy snowfalls in winter, and don’t push your car hard on hot summer days. If you do, then running winter/snow tires through the winter and switching to all season or summer tires for the warmer months may be a better choice.
If you regularly drive in deep snow, winter/snow tires have deeper tread than all season tires to keep from packing with snow and more aggressive tread patterns for bite on snow and ice. And at very cold temperatures where the rubber compound on an all season tire may be stiff, the compound of a winter/snow tire is designed to stay flexible for better grip. At the opposite temperature extreme, an all season tire will not have the flexibility and grip of a summer tire. A summer tire has superior road-holding capabilities for better cornering and braking in hot weather, and may even exhibit better wet weather performance. Rain storms are common in warm months and the tread pattern on summer tires is specially designed to clear water from under the tire to prevent hydroplaning.
However, winter/snow tires should not be used in warm weather on dry pavement. The softer rubber compound will wear faster, and because the deep, aggressive tread leaves less rubber on the road, traction, handling and braking capabilities will suffer. And not only do summer tires not have the tread to tackle snow and ice, because their tread compound was designed to perform at hot ambient temperatures, when the temperature drops to 40ºF they get hard and traction suffers even further. More importantly, when the temperature drops below freezing a vehicle with summer tires should not be driven or even rolled as the rubber compound can crack, irreparably damaging the tires. When alternating between winter and all season or summer tires you must be diligent and change over when the weather dictates.
But having 2 sets of tires means you have to pay to have tires demounted/mounted and balanced twice a year, and even if you eliminate that expense by having the other tires on another set of rims, you still have to find a place to store them. This is where all season tires really shine because you can safely drive year round on one set of tires. Although they are by nature a compromise, all season tires provide satisfactory performance in the weather and driving conditions encountered by the majority of drivers. After all, they wouldn’t be so popular if they didn’t do the job. In fact, most all season tires have M + S (sometimes M & S or M/S) marked on the sidewall, indicating that they have been approved for use in mud and snow by the RMA (Rubber Manufacturer’s Association).
Our all season tires are designed for many applications and driving styles, in diameters from 13” to 30”. Performance all season tires have tread designs and rubber compounds for year round traction, but are optimized for the handling and high speed capabilities desired by performance car drivers. However, because the rubber compound is biased toward more grip for better cornering and braking, expect somewhat shorter tread life. Our selection includes low profile designs and tires with raised white letters. Our all season tires for trucks, SUVs, CUVs and commercial vehicles combine year round traction capabilities with the rugged construction needed by larger and heavier vehicles. Choose from tread patterns optimized for highway use to all terrain tires that are sure-footed on and off road.
If you have a collector car and want to upgrade to modern ride and performance, but don’t want to give up those signature sidewall designs, we offer all season radial tires with black walls, wide white walls, red lines, and raised white letters. These tires come in sizes that are approved for fitment in place of the original bias-ply tires that were original equipment on many classic and muscle cars. With these all season tires you get an original appearance with traction, handling, and ride quality that is vastly superior to bias-ply tires. Many of the tires listed above provide all season traction but also feature low rolling resistance for increased fuel efficiency, and some all season tires are also “run flat” tires that allow the vehicle to be driven up to 50 miles after a puncture.