Pontiac Firebird 5.0L with 2-Piece Seal Input Shaft with Chevrolet Small Block Engine 1986, 52-Series™ UTGC Driveline Package by Tilton®. Does not Include: Bellhousing, 5.5" Metallic 3-Plate Clutch Kit, Flywheel, Hydraulic Release Bearing, Rear Mount Super Starter. Tilton’s bellhousings for 5.5 clutches are made from rigid aluminum and resist flexing, allowing maximum power to be transferred to the wheels and minimal wear to driveline components. All Tilton bellhousings are blueprinted for parallelism and concentricity. Both Chevy and Ford bellhousings for 5.5 clutches are available (see drop down above for part numbers) and are compatible with both 102- and 105- tooth flywheels.
- Rigid aluminum bellhousing resists flexing, allowing maximum power to be transferred to the wheels and minimized wear to driveline components
- Blueprinted for parallelism and concentricity
- Clutch-Flywheel Assembly
- OT-Series 5.5" metallic or carbon/carbon clutch options for race proven performance and reliability
- Billet steel 102-tooth (8.64") flywheel offers low inertia, precision balance and durability
- Hydraulic Release Bearing
- Billet aluminum body and piston
- High temperature quad tensioner monoseal ensures a leak-resistant seal
- Superior materials and proprietary low friction coatings provide longevity and consistency
- High quality 38mm contact diameter bearing maximizes clutch modulation and provides reliable operation
- Super Starter
- Rear-mount Severe Duty (3.0 HP) Super Starter
Whether you’re into some serious road or off-road racing or just want to unleash your racing spirit, Tilton® is the name you can trust. The company was established back in 1972 in El Segundo, California by McLane and Adelle Tilton who had the same mission as it’s today: to offer innovative racing parts at reasonable prices. The brand was the first to introduce carbon racing clutches, but it never rests on its laurels, bringing new products year after year. From metallic, cerametallic and carbon racing clutches to hydraulic release bearings, flywheels, master cylinders, pedal assemblies and more – if you’re looking to modify your vehicle for maximum power and performance, you can’t do better than with Tilton. All Tilton components are built using the latest CAD and FEA software to provide a great blend of quality and performance needed to win championships.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov