Universal Split Panel Brackets by Tie Down Engineering®. Galvanized. Split panel brackets are sold in pairs (right & left) to allow use with varied roller widths. Holes sized to work with either 1/2" or 5/8" roller shafts. Slots allow vertical adjustment using 7/19" or 1/2" U-bolts. Hot dipped galvanized finish.
- Premium, bullet-proof strong parts for your trailer
- Will provide a better solution to tackle a variety of needs
- Made from road-tough materials to withstand years of rigorous use
- Easy to maintain and build to last for billions of miles ahead
- Designed to provide impeccable durability and excellent corrosion resistance
Tie Down Engineering’s® commitment to excellence has taken it from a simplistic garage operation in 1969, to it’s current 560,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facilities servicing 6 product divisions and over 7,000 individual products. Quality products, emphasis on customer service, technological awareness, high productivity and capital investments are the corner stones of Tie Down Engineering’s philosophy. This commitment to excellence by the Tie Down Engineering employees and management teams, when coupled with our “high operating leverage” investment philosophy, produces a manufacturing combination that will satisfy the most discerning consumer. We sincerely hope that you will join with Tie Down Engineering on continued journey for growth and excellence.