1-1/4" x 3-1/2" End Cap by Tie Down Engineering®. End cap - 5/8" shaft diameter for use with all Hull Sav'r V-shaped keel rollers. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
Notes: This polyvinyl roller will not mark hulls of boats.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Against Cutting and Fading
- Premium, bullet-proof strong parts for your trailer
- Will provide a better solution to tackle a variety of needs
- Made from road-tough materials to withstand years of rigorous use
- Easy to maintain and build to last for billions of miles ahead
- Designed to provide impeccable durability and excellent corrosion resistance
Tie Down Engineering’s® commitment to excellence has taken it from a simplistic garage operation in 1969, to it’s current 560,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facilities servicing 6 product divisions and over 7,000 individual products. Quality products, emphasis on customer service, technological awareness, high productivity and capital investments are the corner stones of Tie Down Engineering’s philosophy. This commitment to excellence by the Tie Down Engineering employees and management teams, when coupled with our “high operating leverage” investment philosophy, produces a manufacturing combination that will satisfy the most discerning consumer. We sincerely hope that you will join with Tie Down Engineering on continued journey for growth and excellence.