SUP Taxi XT Paddleboard Carrier by Thule®. Thule's thru-axle fork mount carrier fits the complete range of thru-axle diameters without needing adapters and has universal roof rack system compatibility.
|Load capacity (lb): 35 lb|
|Dimensions (in): 53" x 6" x 3.5"|
|Weight (lb): 6.1 lb|
|Fits maximum wheel dimensions (in): 3|
|Thru-axle compatible: Yes|
|Fits roof racks with 20x20 mm T-tracks: Yes|
|Fits roof racks with 24x30 mm T-tracks: Yes|
|Fits factory racks: No|
|Fits square bar roof racks: Yes|
|One Key System compatible: Yes|
- One-handed throw-hood design fits 12mm to 20 mm thru-axles and 9mm quick release hubs (with included adapter).
- Expanding wide-jaw clamp accommodates a bike's thru-axle with no loose parts for easier bike loading.
- Ergonomic precision dial ensures a secure grip by optimizing clamping pressure on thru-axles.
- D-shaped low profile tray designed for better aerodynamics and to withstand the elements.
- One-key lock cylinder (sold separately) locks the bike to the carrier and the carrier to the rack (thru-axles only)
- Fits Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks with both T-track and around the bar tool-free mounting.
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.